Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1570

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Kathy is a child, jon is 17 now
    they are never speaking again
    I doubt Bendis was all that aware of Kathy anyways. He really didn't seem interested in child Jon stuff for one reason or another.

Yeah if Superman 16 wasn't a dead enough giveaway, I don't think Bendis has ever actually read most of Tomasi's work on Superman, Batman, or Super Sons. So Kathy is likely gone for good. As is the Manchester Black cow. I'm still hopeful that Maya has some kind of a future with the Batfamily but if Damian hasn't asked her to be a part of either of his Titans teams yet, I don't think there's much hope of getting her on a third (though I'd love to see her in Emiko's place)

Kathy is a child, jon is 17 now
    they are never speaking again
    She's also an alien, so it would be pretty easy to age Beacon up as well. Just say her race matures faster than humans.

I'd be surprised to see her on a team without Jon though, and yeah, Bendis certainly ain't gonna use her.

As for the team changing, I'd only expect the three pre-existing characters to carry over. The newbies will be gone for various reasons - Crush because of Lobo, Roundhouse will be booted out because of his betrayal, and Djinn will lose her trust in the team and flee.

And even then, what happens in a relaunch depends on if it stays as TEEN Titans or not. If they go with a more senior lineup, expect Nightwing, Raven, and Beast Boy instead.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-15-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She's also an alien, so it would be pretty easy to age Beacon up as well. Just say her race matures faster than humans.

I'd be surprised to see her on a team without Jon though, and yeah, Bendis certainly ain't gonna use her.

As for the team changing, I'd only expect the three pre-existing characters to carry over. The newbies will be gone for various reasons - Crush because of Lobo, Roundhouse will be booted out because of his betrayal, and Djinn will lose her trust in the team and flee.

And even then, what happens in a relaunch depends on if it stays as TEEN Titans or not. If they go with a more senior lineup, expect Nightwing, Raven, and Beast Boy instead.
    I waiting for some kind of inevitable romance for Jon in legions to happen, i never expect to see kathy again
    i guess jon age up is permanent, so I dont think superson will make a return nor will kathy or maya

Mighty Member

I've been catching up on Season 2 of Titans. The past couple episodes have really affirmed for me that I love this version of Starfire. She doesn't have time for everybody's nonsense and is just generally awesome. Anna Diop kicks ass.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

I'm sorry, I have never paid attention to Roudhouse because i did not care, and even now I don't want to
    his sister died tragically when he got his powers? Was damian their and not help for some reason, becasue I am now down for this cliche BS. He is using Djinn against her will and he needs to be kicked off the team
    I am with you. I never payed attention to him but watching Djinn and Crush relevance I always saw him as the traitor.

He released the prisoners. As you said he deserves to be kicked off the team.

I would like to see him replaced for Maya Ducard.

I don't want the team to break up, this is the best teen titans team put together in the last 8 years, But I am so over the who can you trust BS.
    I donīt want to see they separated like you but unfortunately I think that THE OTHER was created to be this TT team final rival..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-16-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I think Damian should take Wallace, Emiko and possibly Djinn and Crush and form his own team, adding Maya and Suren. Something other than the Titans, so he wouldn't be beholden to that name.
    I am with you friend.

Anyway betwen Damian, Emiko and the other 2 I am watching a lot of NORMAL HUMANS(4) here.. I canīt see them making it.. Emiko was like Damian right hand but in theory she left the team..

ANYWAY. I would like to see Damian and Maya teaming again even if Emiko is not here the next time. I MISS MAYA.

My dream Damian Teen Titans line is:

Damian Maya Djinn Aqualad Maybe Crush?

I would like KON-El but he is from Tim generation..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-16-2019 at 12:51 AM.

And anyone in Young Justice can be ruled out anyway. Plenty of other Titans in limbo that they could stick onto a new roster when the book relaunches.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Roundhouse was right to be mad at Damian, right about brainwashing villains and right that the others should've called Damian out about it. Everything else he did was wrong.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am with you. I never payed attention to him but watching Djinn and Crush relevance I always saw him as the traitor.

He released the prisoners. As you said he deserves to be kicked off the team.

I would like to see him replaced for Maya Ducard.

I donīt want to see they separated like you but unfortunately I think that THE OTHER was created to be this TT team final rival..
    I was thinking this too at first but we still have so much mystery surrounding Djinn and not to mention what happened in today's issue and the fallout from that. I think their are more directions that Glass can go. Who knows after this he could even expand the team. I think Glass has more story possibilities down the line.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I was thinking this too at first but we still have so much mystery surrounding Djinn and not to mention what happened in today's issue and the fallout from that. I think their are more directions that Glass can go. Who knows after this he could even expand the team. I think Glass has more story possibilities down the line.
    Defintly, I think Crush wins with Djinn, who I realizes needs to come up with a name of her own. her chracter arc has yet to happen, red arrow too, just replace Billy with Jackson and we have a go

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Roundhouse was right to be mad at Damian, right about brainwashing villains and right that the others should've called Damian out about it. Everything else he did was wrong.
    whatever the Justice league does the exact same thing, In a world with no death penalty, and the cycle is failed rehabilitation, breakout, murder spree repeat what do you do?

I totally agree. And while I think what he did was wrong I understand how he was pushed over the edge when he saw Damian's prison. So while he deserves to be kicked off the team for his actions I don't think that would be the right thing to do.

whatever the Justice league does the exact same thing
    The brainwashing was wrong when the Justice League did it as well and they don't have their own prison.

Fantastic Member

Defintly, I think Crush wins with Djinn, who I realizes needs to come up with a name of her own. her chracter arc has yet to happen, red arrow too, just replace Billy with Jackson and we have a go

whatever the Justice league does the exact same thing, In a world with no death penalty, and the cycle is failed rehabilitation, breakout, murder spree repeat what do you do?
    I think it's too soon to tell. Especially in this issue were Djinn makes it clear to Crush that she doesn't know herself well enough to even know how she feels about her. Also, yeah I hope Djinn gets a name. I don't know yet where it would come from. I just hope she has one by the end of run.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

As I predicted the whole thing just blew up in his face.. While I am glad his backstory was finally revealed as it seems I'm the only one who WAS paying attention to RH. I'm disappointed that his problem could've simple been solved by leaving the team, or confronting Damian personally. Putting the whole team in danger by releasing every prisoner, attacking your team, all that just to put Djinn back inside her ring. I guess I can't expect a 14 year old to make good decisions with revenge in mind. The whole team seem liked they still wanted to work it out with him despite the betrayal (of course it could've been a bluff) but I assume Damian's gonna release her.

They DID call him out a lot of things he's done ever since the prison got exposed. The problem is they still continued to follow him no matter how much he screws up so who exactly was Roundhouse saving? Red Arrow stood by his side the whole time. Kid Flash complains but still stays around for whatever reason. Djinn's just there to be Crush's only main motivation, and, create rage inducing drama from her. Both could take off at any time as well.