Page 149 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2557
  1. #2221

  2. #2222
    Fantastic Member Doombot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Is Karthon the Quester still alive? Is he still King of Lemuria?

  3. #2223
    Mighty Member Thor-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Between Asgard & Krypton
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    I'm in love with the way Namor is portrayed in this fight, this is the level of resilience and power Namor needs to keep in a regular series. Wonder why these writers didn't go on into a regular series with Namor, it would have been so awesome to see what else they would write. I like these fights so much I'm tempted to redo the fight with Wolverine and Venom with my 3D Namor.


  4. #2224
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Is Karthon the Quester still alive? Is he still King of Lemuria?
    I don't know if he is alive or not. We haven't seen him since Llyra was introduced back in Subby 33?

    But allegedly, in Mark Waid's Hulk run, IIRC, it had Attuma running Lemuria -- and then being overthrown with the Hulk's help. Of course, that hasn't been mentioned again.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 11-11-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  5. #2225
    Mighty Member Thor-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Between Asgard & Krypton
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    From the guy that sculpted the Thanos damage in Avengers Endgame, he created this digital sculpture of Namor which is amazing!!! Using mostly Mudbox and a bit of Z-Brush.




  6. #2226
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post


    Lol, glad you enjoyed my sh*tposting, but seriously why would Namor ever say yes to helping Charles with anything after what he did to him? Bruce and Namor are bros and they understand each other, OG Defenders for life. lol. Still I am going to be very interested in seeing what happens if Hickman brings Namor into the X-Men later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I'm in love with the way Namor is portrayed in this fight, this is the level of resilience and power Namor needs to keep in a regular series. Wonder why these writers didn't go on into a regular series with Namor, it would have been so awesome to see what else they would write. I like these fights so much I'm tempted to redo the fight with Wolverine and Venom with my 3D Namor.
    He should have gone on with a longer ongoing series after this, it was a missed opportunity. Namor ripping out Venom's tongue was very bad ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    From the guy that sculpted the Thanos damage in Avengers Endgame, he created this digital sculpture of Namor which is amazing!!! Using mostly Mudbox and a bit of Z-Brush.
    These are GORGEOUS!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

  7. #2227
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    989

    Default

    I've already posted this on twitter but thought I would post it here, a cartoon clip of Namor falling into the Chamelons pool. lol. I should try to upload more Namor video clips and make more gifs when I have time.

    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

  8. #2228
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I've already posted this on twitter but thought I would post it here, a cartoon clip of Namor falling into the Chamelons pool. lol.
    Awesome! One of my all-time favorite episodes of Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends. Thanks for the memories, ImperiusWrecked.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I should try to upload more Namor video clips and make more gifs when I have time.
    Looking forward to more of those, ImperiusWrecked.

  9. #2229
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    OMG.

    Does Contest of Champions actually have this in the game???



    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  10. #2230
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I'm in love with the way Namor is portrayed in this fight, this is the level of resilience and power Namor needs to keep in a regular series. Wonder why these writers didn't go on into a regular series with Namor, it would have been so awesome to see what else they would write. I like these fights so much I'm tempted to redo the fight with Wolverine and Venom with my 3D Namor.

    Those writers, IIRC, were from TV / movies, which, of course, pays waaaaay more than comics. I'm not sure exactly why they ended up on Namor's series. I think the only other Marvel stuff they did was mini-series called Powerless. Cherness went on to head WGN and I think he's now in charge at Apple TV or something.

    There was a lot I did like about that series, including the Wolverine and Venom fights. I can just imagine your recreation of the Venom and Namor fight! It would be awesome!
    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  11. #2231
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    OMG.

    Does Contest of Champions actually have this in the game???
    I have not played in a while but I should! These look very cool.

    I got one of those SDCC Skottie Young Namor pins and its really awesome. I hope we get more Namor merch in the future.

    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

  12. #2232
    Mighty Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I've already posted this on twitter but thought I would post it here, a cartoon clip of Namor falling into the Chamelons pool. lol. I should try to upload more Namor video clips and make more gifs when I have time.

    Not sure about Bill Woodson's voice for Namor, but I'd say it still got the job done. lol

  13. #2233
    Fantastic Member Doombot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    OMG.

    Does Contest of Champions actually have this in the game???



    Looks cool. Although I really don't get that suit for Namor at all, I do love that they used the correct trident.

  14. #2234
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The Sunless Realm
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I have not played in a while but I should! These look very cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Looks cool. Although I really don't get that suit for Namor at all, I do love that they used the correct trident.
    The suit is a the new suit from Avengers, sort of. But yes, they didn't skimp on the trident. Though ... it looks like Namor went for the low blow with it on Doom in that second screen shot. ouch.

    But I still can't believe the game included this classic scene!

    ***Namor75 Celebration Threads***

    IMPERIUS REX FOREVER

  15. #2235
    Fantastic Member Doombot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    355

    Default

    "TOOT!"

    Yeah I recognize the suit. At least the game version doesn't make it seem as if parts of the suit are fishnets. As in leggings, not actual fishnets lol.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •