Page 152 of 182 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2721
    Mighty Member

So many cool posts today! I hope this post doesn't comes as douchey since its from my cosplay in instagram but here it goes, besides its Flex Friday. People know I'm itching for a Hyperion vs. Namor rematch and have even made a fan fiction. Got permission from this great Hyperion cosplayer to do a montage of us fighting. The second is my classic Namor and the third one is the version I use on conventions cause I'm too chicken to wear the speedo in public.
    Last edited by Thor-El; 12-06-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    lol, I love that part, Namor SWIMS through concrete just to get to Wolverine and it's so great XD

This is so epic!!!!!! If this fight with Wolverine seems violent, it is nothing compares to how BRUTALLY VIOLENT things turn out with Venom!!!! Lets say I think its the first time in comics I see pain induced rage tears coming involuntarily from a superhero's eyes and the impression is hair raising and heart racing!!! Action here is 200%!!!

Last edited by Thor-El; 11-15-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Those cosplays are looking excellent as always Thor-El! I especially love the middle one but the Hyperion vs Namor one is very cool too, that Hyperion looks great too! Maybe someday we can Namor vs Hyperion in the comics again and Namor wipes the floor with him XD (Maybe if things are ramping up with Roxxon in Immortal Hulk we might get that face off!)
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    This is so epic!!!!!! If this fight with Wolverine seems violent, it is nothing compares to how BRUTALLY VIOLENT things turn out with Venom!!!! Lets say I think its the first time in comics I see pain induced rage tears coming involuntarily from a superhero's eyes and the impression is hair raising and heart racing!!! Action here is 200%!!!
    I always silently go "nooooo" whenever I reread that part! Because I love Namor's ankle wings and he is in such pain over losing them )': but still I do really enjoy this series alot (except for the ending with Kamar since you know I always feel like if you want give a character a son or daughter then don't just use them to be killed off!)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Those cosplays are looking excellent as always Thor-El! I especially love the middle one but the Hyperion vs Namor one is very cool too, that Hyperion looks great too! Maybe someday we can Namor vs Hyperion in the comics again and Namor wipes the floor with him XD (Maybe if things are ramping up with Roxxon in Immortal Hulk we might get that face off!)
    Thanks IW. I'm definitely hoping that's how it goes in Immortal Hulk. Although I'm so hoping we get to see that go down in Avengers too just to seee McGuinness draw Namor since his Namor is one of my favorite and I know he could draw the most epic showdown between Hyperion and Namor but I don't have too much trust in Aaron to write a fair outcome for our oceanic powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Holy cow! I think CBR or Bleeding Cool even did an article on this piece of art! I was wondering why Jim Lee chose to revisit the image, and now I know. Excellent! Super Congrats! Can't wait to see more of your collection.

We owe your mom a big debt! Hey, do you still have that ViewMaster disc? I couldn't resist when I saw it on eBay and bought one. Now I need the ViewMaster itself.

So, who is your favorite / favorites Namor artist?

I agree 200%!

Yes I do still have the discs and view master. I’ve been very fortunate in my commissions especially landing Jim Lee recreation . It wasn’t cheap but I’m over the top thrilled with all the work I’ve managed to get .

Fav artists on Namor:

Alex Ross
    Esad Ribic
    Jim Lee
    Bill Everett
    John Byrne
    John Buscema
    Jae Lee
    Humberto Ramos

I think my fav is Ribic! His rendering is much darker and primal the way I like Namor . He’s an urban legend to most but if you did ever see him it would be life changing like mini series “ The Depths”
    Last edited by Subby1939; 11-15-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Let’s try this again :

My display at home before I framed this bad boy. Some classic Bowen statues and OG comic that inspired this hommage painting

Last edited by Subby1939; 11-15-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Jim Lee

Scott Williams & Jim Lee signed this one

One more surprise coming in near future some fan art to display with my commission and print:
    Last edited by Subby1939; 11-15-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subby1939 View Post
    Let’s try this again :

That's great! Impressive collection! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. I had a viewmaster when I was a kid. I remember most movies had a 3dimensional quality, very rare at that time. Were the Sub-mariner ones 3D or just reproductions from the comic book line art?

They were cartoon 3D and a lot of him was battling Tiger Shark defending Atlantis if I recall.

Mighty Member

Just...WOW! I have never seen this one advertised for sale?!

About the viewmaster: Subby vs Tiger Shark in 3D sounds incredible!

Let’s try this again :

My display at home before I framed this bad boy. Some classic Bowen statues and OG comic that inspired this hommage painting

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I AM SO ENVIOUS! Seriously that is my DREAM collection!!! I love them so MUCH. Thank you so much for sharing these I am over the moon just looking at them. I can't believe you have the actual FF #6 issue too!!! All of this is wonderful but the Ribic art is the best!

Jim Lee

Scott Williams & Jim Lee signed this one

One more surprise coming in near future some fan art to display with my commission and print:
    Still love both of these alot, How do you feel about Jim Lee's style? Did you prefer the recent or the old look? I personally love the new one alot.

WOW. this is beautiful! this will look amazing next to the art. I know some people do the 3d models fan art but I have never seen this for sale, but I did see that Namor with the Kraken one.