Page 88 of 182 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2721
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=namor

Tee Public is having a sale ... looks like 35% off? Only for another 12 hours, though. You can get a t-shirt, print, mug, tote, etc with Namor images! Besides the Imperius Rex image, there are these three:
    Very cool, I want those two mugs. I got this poster metal sign on Ebay from one of my favorite Namor images. Will look good between my Namor #1 cover FOOM poster and the Timely Marvel Comics #1 poster. Now gotta get those Funko Pops of Namor and the Human Torch to complete the ensemble.

Took some time today to get an animation test done with my 3D Namor: Landing in the North Pole. And some recent Namor cosplay gif from your friendly neighborhood Namor cosplayer .
    Last edited by Thor-El; 06-22-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Mighty Member

I'm getting ready for SuperCon in July, for sure I'll do Thor and Bane, Namor I'm still not sure I'm ready yet, doing cardio daily and weights 3-6 times per week. For my Namor cosplay I'm using a black bald cap that I cut for the iconic helmet hair look that I think is looking better. Previous Gif was using a black hoodie which looked good from far away but the bald cap looks the best for closeup. I've tried a Spock plastic mask modified before too but with this bald cap I think I won't get a better result for the Namor look I'm aiming for. I'm also wearing the earing Namorita gave him in the 70s.
    Last edited by Thor-El; 06-22-2019 at 01:59 PM.

The ankle wings, ears and hair look very good. The earring is the perfect touch for long-time fans. Your training is paying off. I told you that you are our Namor, Thor-El!

Also like the Thor pics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The ankle wings, ears and hair look very good. The earring is the perfect touch for long-time fans. Your training is paying off. I told you that you are our Namor, Thor-El!

Also like the Thor pics.
    Thanks Phoenixx9, really appreciated.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=namor

Tee Public is having a sale ... looks like 35% off? Only for another 12 hours, though. You can get a t-shirt, print, mug, tote, etc with Namor images! Besides the Imperius Rex image, there are these three:
    Thanks for the heads up about the sale Rev! These look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I'm getting ready for SuperCon in July, for sure I'll do Thor and Bane, Namor I'm still not sure I'm ready yet, doing cardio daily and weights 3-6 times per week. For my Namor cosplay I'm using a black bald cap that I cut for the iconic helmet hair look that I think is looking better. Previous Gif was using a black hoodie which looked good from far away but the bald cap looks the best for closeup. I've tried a Spock plastic mask modified before too but with this bald cap I think I won't get a better result for the Namor look I'm aiming for. I'm also wearing the earing Namorita gave him in the 70s.
    What a good idea with the cap and good luck with your cosplay Thor-El!

I found this video on twitter, its basically a stop motion animation of the origin of Tiger Shark and then there is a Tiger Shark vs Namor scene. link

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Thanks for the heads up about the sale Rev! These look great.

What a good idea with the cap and good luck with your cosplay Thor-El!

I found this video on twitter, its basically a stop motion animation of the origin of Tiger Shark and then there is a Tiger Shark vs Namor scene. link

Thanks IW. And what an awesome find, leaving my thumbs up on the youtube video.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

[QUOTE=Thor-El;4421319]Very cool, I want those two mugs. I got this poster metal sign on Ebay from one of my favorite Namor images. Will look good between my Namor #1 cover FOOM poster and the Timely Marvel Comics #1 poster. Now gotta get those Funko Pops of Namor and the Human Torch to complete the ensemble.

I hadn't seen that metal sign before! I must have it!

I didn't order the Namora mug / image this time. I'll save it for a future purchase. I did get the blue Namor as both a mug and a T-shirt, and I got the Nick Perks Pink Floyd homage as both a print and a T-Shirt.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=Reviresco;4424267]
    Very cool, I want those two mugs. I got this poster metal sign on Ebay from one of my favorite Namor images. Will look good between my Namor #1 cover FOOM poster and the Timely Marvel Comics #1 poster. Now gotta get those Funko Pops of Namor and the Human Torch to complete the ensemble.

I hadn't seen that metal sign before! I must have it!

I didn't order the Namora mug / image this time. I'll save it for a future purchase. I did get the blue Namor as both a mug and a T-shirt, and I got the Nick Perks Pink Floyd homage as both a print and a T-Shirt.
    You are in luck still, I thought it was one of a kind but the guy had a couple, you can still get the one that is left:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Comi...3f06%7Ciid%3A1

I'm so pumped! I just finished writing my Namor story. Its mostly a slugfest but my favorite Lady Dorma plays a very special part just like in the old 60s cartoons. Ah, wish so much the comics were more like it. I probably still have to make around 10 images to finish the story and then I'll publish it on youtube like my rematch with Hyperion.

You are in luck still, I thought it was one of a kind but the guy had a couple, you can still get the one that is left:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Comi...3f06%7Ciid%3A1
    That's cool! Thanks for the link! Well, my wallet doesn't thank you, but I am always on the look out for Namor related merchandise.

I'm so pumped! I just finished writing my Namor story. Its mostly a slugfest but my favorite Lady Dorma plays a very special part just like in the old 60s cartoons. Ah, wish so much the comics were more like it. I probably still have to make around 10 images to finish the story and then I'll publish it on youtube like my rematch with Hyperion.

Congrats! I don't know how you cram so much fannish goodness into your day. It's inspirational! Can't wait to see it. And yes! Lady Dorma!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

That's cool! Thanks for the link! Well, my wallet doesn't thank you, but I am always on the look out for Namor related merchandise.

Congrats! I don't know how you cram so much fannish goodness into your day. It's inspirational! Can't wait to see it. And yes! Lady Dorma!
    LOL That's actually my curse. I should be concentrating more on works that bring me money than on works that give me pleasure. But sometimes the creativity urges are too strong. And then I freak out and go into real work overdrive and take a leave of absence from all my fannish endeavors for awhile until the next paid project is done.

Previews finally got some of the variant covers for Marvel Comics 1000.

Here's the 1940s Mark Brooks cover.

Here's what I think is the 1950s Kaare Andrews cover.

wow those look amazing! i love the old look feel, but my one gripe is i feel namor should have been front and center in caps place. but i love the second cover too! namora!!! im glad they didnt forget her and im glad to see jim, namor, steve, toro, and bucky. they are my faves

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Here’s what I think is the 1950s Kaare Andrews cover.

I see Miss America and the Blonde Phantom, so it could be the All-Winners Squad in the late 1940s and not just 1950s.

Last edited by Electricmastro; 06-27-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Mighty Member

Previews finally got some of the variant covers for Marvel Comics 1000.

Here's the 1940s Mark Brooks cover.

Love both covers, specially Mark Brooks'! But I thought as IW, Namor should be front and center, just like in that awesome Alex Ross poster at the beginning of the year.

I spotted Namor in the upper left corner half hidden by a larger wolverine's head, wish he had a more centered place or something to signify he was Marvel's first character. Marvel 1000 Variant by Mr. Garcin.