Page 104 of 182 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2721

Ha! This is great.

I was just in Miami yesterday for vacation.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Does anyone know when we get stats on the sales of a previous months comic sales and where to see those numbers? I really want to know how a few comics are doing numbers wise and if they will go into second printing.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Mighty Member

Henry Golding keeps being mentioned in relation to Namor and playing him as the villain of Black Panther. Boss Logic did this piece recently:

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Does anyone know when we get stats on the sales of a previous months comic sales and where to see those numbers? I really want to know how a few comics are doing numbers wise and if they will go into second printing.
    I think it is around the 10th of the month. Invaders should show a big bump since they did a 50% overship for #7.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Henry Golding keeps being mentioned in relation to Namor and playing him as the villain of Black Panther. Boss Logic did this piece recently:

As usual, Boss Logic does excellent work, but it doesn't look like Henry Golding to me. I guess cause I normally see Golding laughing and smiling. LOL! Also the eyebrows.

I could do without the X on his belt.

The more I thought about Henry Golding, the more I thought he might be in talks for a role on Shang Chi. Perhaps The Cat?

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Really not feeling Namor with that poster, but it really comes down to a case of "that's not MY Namor" though.
    I'm 95% sure that actor is in talks for Shang Chi anyway.

NAMOR MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT! He looks so COOL! Here is a video and new poster for the update, and I'm really glad they have him in the speedo

Also I saw that bosslogic edit on twitter! i love their work.

NAMOR MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT! He looks so COOL! Here is a video and new poster for the update, and I'm really glad they have him in the speedo

Wow. I watched that like five times. LOL!

I'm not sure about the dolphins ... like is one of his powers "summon smiting dolphins"? Granted getting smacked by a dolphin from a height WOULD be painful. Not as painful as getting an punch from Namor, of course.

I am thrilled that they went with the classic speedo, though. He looks awesome. Here's another image.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Wow. I watched that like five times. LOL!

I'm not sure about the dolphins ... like is one of his powers "summon smiting dolphins"? Granted getting smacked by a dolphin from a height WOULD be painful. Not as painful as getting an punch from Namor, of course.

I am thrilled that they went with the classic speedo, though. He looks awesome. Here's another image.

WOW! Classic Namor is so great! But they need to focus on his strength when doing these previews! Have him supporting a building while people are rescued or throwing a big construction crane at a villain or monster. And beef him up a little bit, give him a wider neck and thicker back, arms and legs, a physical character like Namor looks 100 times more impressive when taking on bodybuilder proportions.

Not going to lie it the Future Flight stuff does look good.

Curious to see if Namor will debut on villains or hero side for the game.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 08-05-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Another Namor, Wave, and Silver Surfer promo video that looks even better than the first one! It has Namor underwater.

Mighty Member

Another Namor, Wave, and Silver Surfer promo video that looks even better than the first one! It has Namor underwater.

Those animated sequences are awesome, specially the one were he is swimming with the sharks at the beginning.

Mighty Member

Back at the subject of casting Namor. I have mentioned before Roman Reigns the wrestler that is getting his acting day view with Dwayne Johnson in Hobbs and Shaw. I mean even his name is Namor spelled backwards.

Last edited by Thor-El; 08-06-2019 at 07:11 AM.

So cool to see Namor being added to MFF. I am an avid player of that game, so it will be great to have the Sub-Mariner in my line-up. It sucks he is hidden behind a paywall... but it will be worth it!

I must admit, Namor has become my favorite male Marvel character (Well, it's between him and Moon Knight...) so it's nice to see him being advertised more in games and media. I love how he is a complex character, one who walks a line of morality all his own. And yes, its also nice that his a muscular guy who has little on... ahem...

Anyway, I asked in the old thread about good Namor books, which I am slowly reading, but I am curious how fans are reacting to Chip Zdarsky's current Invaders book. I only read issue one, but I really liked it. Also, a random question if I may... when was Namor's first encounter with the X-Men? I know he is the 'first mutant' and all, but that seems like a later retcon, and I am curious when it was first explored.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    So cool to see Namor being added to MFF. I am an avid player of that game, so it will be great to have the Sub-Mariner in my line-up. It sucks he is hidden behind a paywall... but it will be worth it!

I must admit, Namor has become my favorite male Marvel character (Well, it's between him and Moon Knight...) so it's nice to see him being advertised more in games and media. I love how he is a complex character, one who walks a line of morality all his own. And yes, its also nice that his a muscular guy who has little on... ahem...

Anyway, I asked in the old thread about good Namor books, which I am slowly reading, but I am curious how fans are reacting to Chip Zdarsky's current Invaders book. I only read issue one, but I really liked it. Also, a random question if I may... when was Namor's first encounter with the X-Men? I know he is the 'first mutant' and all, but that seems like a later retcon, and I am curious when it was first explored.
    I'm not an avid gamer, and had decided not to play any, because Marvel was basically boycotting Namor for over decade in their games -- probably for rights issues, but still. Anyway, I'm beyond thrilled to see Namor in so many games this year. I think there's plenty of people who don't read the comics who are getting an introduction to the character in that media. Plus it is cool to see how various games approach his abilities.

Namor's first encounter with the X-Men was in #6, so he's been a mutant since, well almost the beginning of the mutants in the MU.

But if you read the Golden Age / Atlas stuff, the story "Wings on His Feet" makes it's clear that Namor is the first published mutant, because his mutation, or one of them, manifested exactly like most mutants -- his ankle wings appeared during puberty under an extremely stressful situation. No one calls him a mutant there, in part because that term hadn't really been adopted for superhero comics at that time, but obviously, this becomes the standard that almost all mutants follow for manifestation of their powers.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...feet-t803.html