Page 133 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2721
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

INVADERS PREVIEW!!! link butch guice's atlantis!!!!!

edit: there is one more page in the preview, sorry had to post these in a rush!
    Last edited by ImperiusWrecked; 10-03-2019 at 01:26 PM.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post

edit: there is one more page in the preview, sorry had to post these in a rush!
    Wow, such a great preview, so sad this is ending.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Serious??? Tarzan in capri pants???
    Yes, this was Tarzan the entire movie. He looks more like Clayton the Hunter than Tarzan. The best Tarzan movie I have ever seen is Disney's animated movie.

We got an awesome Jane though, Margot Robbie never disappoints.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Yes, this was Tarzan the entire movie. He looks more like Clayton the Hunter than Tarzan. The best Tarzan movie I have ever seen is Disney's animated movie.

Hehehe, that is "Eric Northman"!

Serious??? Tarzan in capri pants???

If they were going for sexyness, I think they missed the mark. ;p But if I had to choose, I'm going to choose the handsome look for Namor over the ugly / weird / old look some artists saddle Namor with. I really don't know what they are thinking. And NO. I'm not posting any examples. LOL!
    Not posting examples? Yes, post examples!

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Wow, such a great preview, so sad this is ending.
    Thank you, IW!!!

Guice is so awesome. And Magno really goes to town when drawing Atlantis. Fantastic preview! Can't wait till next week.

And yes, it is sad. I only hope we get some good news this weekend from NYCC for Namor.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Not posting examples? Yes, post examples!
    Nope. Not going to post any ugly Namors, if I don't have to. ;p
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Nope. Not going to post any ugly Namors, if I don't have to. ;p
    Oh thank goodness XD i really can't take looking at anymore cursed Namor art. seriously the one I hate the most is the cabal namor one.

Thank you, IW!!!

Guice is so awesome. And Magno really goes to town when drawing Atlantis. Fantastic preview! Can't wait till next week.

And yes, it is sad. I only hope we get some good news this weekend from NYCC for Namor.
    You're welcome! I've been lurking around twitter but haven't seen anything other than a namor/sue commission or so, no cosplayers or news so far but I hope we get some Marvel news.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Oh thank goodness XD i really can't take looking at anymore cursed Namor art. seriously the one I hate the most is the cabal namor one.
    Exactly. And even Maleev recanted and apologized for that one. Even if it was years later.

You're welcome! I've been lurking around twitter but haven't seen anything other than a namor/sue commission or so, no cosplayers or news so far but I hope we get some Marvel news.
    Keeping my fingers crossed!

I've seen some nice InkOctober sketches for Namor. Another thing to keep an eye out for.

Okay. I'll be honest. I didn't get past the torso when I watched that movie. :P

Wow, I'd forgotten that Robbie played Jane!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hehehe, that is "Eric Northman"!
    Yes, he is!

I'd always imagined Tarzan as dark haired, probably because of the Frazetta covers. But I think in the movies, he generally gets portrayed by more dark blondes, than black haired actors.

Mighty Member

I also hope we get some Namor news at New York or maybe a cosplayer representing. I got a new video from my cosplay last July at Super Con. Here's a couple frames. It was a lot of fun representing Namor.

Last edited by Thor-El; 10-05-2019 at 08:31 AM.

Very nice, Thor-El! Love all of your detail like the great belt and Trident.

I have not heard any news from the New York CC currently going on. I was hoping to get some new info.

Mighty Member

I have not heard any news from the New York CC currently going on. I was hoping to get some new info.
    Thank you, Phoenixx9. There hasn't been any news about Namor and by now I don't think we will get any. Very exciting news about Thor at least for this Thor fan, I know many of you are fans of Thor too.

Yes, I believe I heard the Thor news that thou didst mention!

I also hope we get some Namor news at New York or maybe a cosplayer representing. I got a new video from my cosplay last July at Super Con. Here's a couple frames. It was a lot of fun representing Namor.

Great cosplay, Thor-El! Those pics are nice!

Yep, the details are spot on ... as are the muscles. : )

I can't say I'm surprised that Namor got ignored at NYCC by editorial. But I think I saw some cosplayers. And of course, there were some commissions. So, once again, the fans come through. I'll see if I can find the pics and post them.

I did see the news on Thor, which shows Marvel still cares about the character. Donny Cates is definitely A-List talent for them now, though I don't think he's my cup of tea. It's good to see Thor physically restored, but I'm not so sure about that costume.