Page 97 of 182 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2721

Nothing about that ad says Namor to me. I'm trying to figure out if I've seen a creature similar to that before.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Nothing about that ad says Namor to me. I'm trying to figure out if I've seen a creature similar to that before.
    Same, it doesn't say Namor to me too but like what other King is around? Tchalla, black bolt? Emma is currently the black king of the hellfire club?

Doom already has a series coming out that was announced.

If it isn't Namor then it's just me hoping too much again.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Sorry I've been absent. I have some moving stuff going on. Hopefully can catch up this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Marvel released this on twitter and I swear I feel like they are mocking me now, it can't be Namor? can it? he doesn't have his trident and it looks poorly made. If he is getting a solo im gonna scream.

I agree doombot, I really only want a Namor movie if its done right and I don't want him just shoved in the mcu for nothing and then we are stuck with a poor version of the character.

Same, it doesn't say Namor to me too but like what other King is around? Tchalla, black bolt? Emma is currently the black king of the hellfire club?

Doom already has a series coming out that was announced.

If it isn't Namor then it's just me hoping too much again.

It's probably one of the Ghostriders (I can't remember which), who became king of one of the hells in the Doctor Strange Damnation event a year or so ago. Cause, you know, there's going to be some Ghostrider show coming up. ;p

While I do want a GOOD Namor movie, any Namor movie / tv show would result in us getting a Namor solo comic and real support / push from editorial in other endeavors.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Hey, how do you guys pronounce Namor? NAY-morr? NAH-morr?
    I pronounce it Nay-More. Pretty sure that's how it's meant to sound.
    Nay-More here. I can't say I've heard him called Nah-More. I should ask Roy Thomas next time I see him at Heroes Con. I'm sure he got the pronunciation straight from the source, Bill Everett.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Hey, how do you guys pronounce Namor? NAY-morr? NAH-morr?
    I pronounce it Nay-More. Pretty sure that's how it's meant to sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Wow that Timely Sub-mariner omnibus does look fabulous indeed!

I've open my instagram and made it public for the time being. https://www.instagram.com/simonwm_17/
    If you people want to show your support and leave a like, specially to the Namor posts (the latest one in particular that talks about me wanting to cosplay Namor, about Marvel Comics #1 and Everett and shows the omnibus) it will be really appreciated.

I was wondering! I just saw you on Instagram and I thought, wait, when did I join instagram?? LOL! The cosplays look awesome! Your Bane seems to be point on, IMO.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Marvels Epilogue has pretty art and a nice read. There is this beautiful splash page that has Namor on it with everyone. It's the only time he shows, since the comic was kinda short imo.

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

I honestly don't think a Namor movie would be a good idea.

The current time we live... with the culture the way it is... Namor would be so much bait to utterly destroy.

I think at best we should hope for a Namor book and wish/pray a Namor movie doesn't happen until the world regains their collective senses.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post

The current time we live... with the culture the way it is... Namor would be so much bait to utterly destroy.

I think at best we should hope for a Namor book and wish/pray a Namor movie doesn't happen until the world regains their collective senses.
    If he was really lucky he might get one good movie before being replaced.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I was wondering! I just saw you on Instagram and I thought, wait, when did I join instagram?? LOL! The cosplays look awesome! Your Bane seems to be point on, IMO.
    Thank you. Bane is the one I've done the most.

Marvels Epilogue has pretty art and a nice read. There is this beautiful splash page that has Namor on it with everyone. It's the only time he shows, since the comic was kinda short imo.

Alex Ross work, I can't believe I missed this one! Time to text my LCBS.

Alex Ross work, I can't believe I missed this one! Time to text my LCBS.
    I thought it was mostly about the X-Men, wasn't it?

Didn't Ross do that TV panel in Marvels? I wonder if this is a new painting?

Didn't get to my comic book store yesterday. Did anyone read History of the MU? Was there a Namor appearance there?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to ... there's some much going on now. But again. We seriously doubt we'll get any kind of comic book push / book, until the movie / TV side starts doing something him. Sadly, that's just the way Marvel is now. The tail wagging the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    If he was really lucky he might get one good movie before being replaced.
    Heh ... Well, Namora IS still around.

Thank you. Bane is the one I've done the most.
    I can see you've fine tuned the costume. Excellent work, Thor-Ell! Your Thor looks like a lot of fun too!

Mighty Member

I can see you've fine tuned the costume. Excellent work, Thor-Ell! Your Thor looks like a lot of fun too!
    Thanks, Rev. I hope I can keep improving my Namor too cause that's my newest one. I read that Mike Baaden and his group of cosplayers were doing a group of Namors for the upcoming Dragon Con in Atlanta this Labor Day week-end so that should be good and some well needed promotion for our hero.

Mighty Member

Didn't get to my comic book store yesterday. Did anyone read History of the MU? Was there a Namor appearance there?
    I didn't know this was out. If I go today to pick up my comics will check this out.