Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
That's so cool! You should retweet that to Tom Brevroot and C. B. Cebulski and whoever is the assistant editor on the Invaders book. Show them there are top writers with big ideas for a Namor ONGOING. Hmmm. Gives me ideas.

I've always thought Greg Pak had a soft spot for Namor, even he if he mainly does alt u Namors. His What If story and his recent Marvel Comics Presents story were amazing. His Toshiro Mifune half Japanese Namor, as well as his sea god Namor were cool, too. Though ... he was also a big Storm fan, and I don't think that worked out so well with his ongoing for her.

Someone who I think also likes Namor, and is aware of some obscure history, is Dennis Hopeless Hallum. He gave Namor a small role in Nara's history in Avengers Arena. He was the only one who used Namor in War of Realms. He did the Pietro Namor thing in Secret Wars House of M (though I think we can also thank Kris Anka for that). And digging deep, he used Pirate Namor in Spider-Woman's alt universe adventure! That was perfection, what with his relationship with Patience Drew!
Just tweeted it to marvel and CB. Hope it gets their attention!

https://twitter.com/ImperiusWrecked/...590048776?s=19

Oh Pirate au namor from the spider woman book is a favorite of mine! I had no idea Hallum was the writer.