Page 116 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2721
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    That's so cool! I love it. That old one from the Heroes Reborn FF was always a favorite of mine.

I think you can say that about most of the Image / 90s guys, as far as their drawings stiffness. They were more interested in drawing the characters in "bad-ass" poses than in the graphic story telling.

LOL! I"m afraid to ask. It sounds painful. LOL!

I guess some of you will appreciate this then, from Tim Townsend's house ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1olyMsB...on_share_sheet
    LOL, that's a classy bathroom. Fit for a king! And an abdominal vacuum is a bodybuilding pose where you exhale and suck your stomach in.

Any chance I can obtain a framed poster of that same Namor pic?
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    LOL, that's a classy bathroom. Fit for a king! And an abdominal vacuum is a bodybuilding pose where you exhale and suck your stomach in.
    Namor's Throne Room, lol!

I knew you would know the term 'abdominal vacuum' body building pose buddy. I wonder if Namor just does the pose....or if Atlantians really do use an abdominal vacuum...? Lol. Opposite of us, Atlantians would want to keep the oceans clean--they pump it up to the surface!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

There's a video with Marvel merch from D23, including Namor stuff. Are these brand new or re-issues?

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Interesting. That action figure looks like the body from the last Legends, but the head looks like the one from the Walgreen exclusive, where he was wearing the blue and black X suit. I hadn't heard that there was going to be a new action figure, but now I'll have to go look at the Disney shop.

The Funko Pops I knew about, and am anxiously awaiting my pre-order.

What really intrigues me is the print on demand. May have to check that out.

Thanks for posting that, Ray!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

That action figure looks like the body from the last Legends, but the head looks like the one from the Walgreen exclusive, where he was wearing the blue and black X suit!
    Hmm, I wonder if you can do a head swap between both figures and get this new one. I have both and the green trunks classic figure I know the head comes off. They need to do a classic one bulkier and with the round helmeted short hair.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Namor's Throne Room, lol!

I knew you would know the term 'abdominal vacuum' body building pose buddy. I wonder if Namor just does the pose....or if Atlantians really do use an abdominal vacuum...? Lol. Opposite of us, Atlantians would want to keep the oceans clean--they pump it up to the surface!
    Ugh, that's a mental image I didn't need. Those Atlanteans always looking to get even with the surface world even if it means stinking up the place. LOL

The New York Times has an article on Namor! I'm stunned that the NYT would even know who Namor was. Awesome!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/27/a...tw-nytimesarts
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

The New York Times has an article on Namor! I'm stunned that the NYT would even know who Namor was. Awesome!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/27/a...tw-nytimesarts
    Thanks Reviresco, for posting that.

Congrats, Namor! You made NYT!

And they even made him younger--80.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

So cool! I never thought Namor would get something like that!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There's a video with Marvel merch from D23, including Namor stuff. Are these brand new or re-issues?

That looks the Namor from the Fall Winter 2017 Black Panther "Okoye" wave but with the Walgreen's Exclusive Namor's head on it.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    Any chance I can obtain a framed poster of that same Namor pic?
    I would LOVE to have a poster of this image. I don't have an instagram account, so I can't ask there, but Townsend had a hashtag of #artistproof, and if you squint at the image, it does appear to be signed in the border. So, I'm guessing that either Jim Lee (I doubt) or Scott Williams, the inker, issued at least one of these as an artist proof. It would be great if they had issued more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks Reviresco, for posting that.

Congrats, Namor! You made NYT!

And they even made him younger--80.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    So cool! I never thought Namor would get something like that!
    Yes, it is especially nice to see Namor get mainstream media recognition, since the rumors I've heard, is he doesn't rate a story page at all in the Marvel 1000 issue today.

Has anyone seen it yet?

He does get mentioned, by Namora.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He does get mentioned, by Namora.
    Sigh.

Thanks for letting me know.

Not too happy with Ewing and Marvel right now.