Page 118 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2721
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Watched PBS Nova tonight. It was an episode from 2015 called Lethal Seas talking about the rise of acid in the oceans due to global warming / increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and it is killing sea life, especially the coral reefs and this was FIVE years old.

It's no wonder Namor is always grumpy and not happy with the surface world.
    It's SUCH a huge issue, I was devastated when I watched Chasing Coral, a documentary that shows just how quickly the corals in the seas are dying. I'm truly saddened by how the world is dying from climate change that humans are responsible for. However some good news recently some scientists found a way to reproduce coral, so I'm hoping this continues and we can save the oceans. link
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Well, seems like Marvel doesn't wants my money then. I won't buy Marvel 1000, it should be Namor front and center if they are celebrating their 80 years.
    I agree, Namor should have gotten more than what they gave, but even the Fantastic Four was treated so shabbily. Honestly I know that the EiC said this book would sell a million copies or something but I really don't see people online excited about it all. I'm not sure how much this would sell.

I started up another twitter campaign for a Namor ongoing solo, so I hope this one gets people's attention this time. link Also BossLogic posted this, for BP and Namor. Though I really hope Namor is not going to be in the mcu as BP's support cast/enemy.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I started up another twitter campaign for a Namor ongoing solo, so I hope this one gets people's attention this time. link Also BossLogic posted this, for BP and Namor. Though I really hope Namor is not going to be in the mcu as BP's support cast/enemy.

Just sent my e-mail requesting an ongoing. mheroes@marvel.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Just sent my e-mail requesting an ongoing. mheroes@marvel.com
    Thanks Thor-El! I sent in mine too

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

This is EXACTLY why I don't want Namor anywhere near a Black Panther movie or comic. They'll denigrate him into a goldfish to play up Black Panther, when THIS is the threat level of the real Namor.

I'm too annoyed to write Marvel. But I'll try to send something soon.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    This is EXACTLY why I don't want Namor anywhere near a Black Panther movie or comic. They'll denigrate him into a goldfish to play up Black Panther, when THIS is the threat level of the real Namor.

I'm too annoyed to write Marvel. But I'll try to send something soon.
    Yes, I'm definitely not on board for Namor in BP. And if you can send something in that would be great, thanks Rev. Carlos Magno replied to my tweet:

Hey, hey... I told them about this idea already. Let's pray.
    So along with Chip, that's another creator at Marvel pitching it.

Oh my gosh so cute!

LoL, this is too much! Poor little Goldfish has to hold up the heavy Trident. And poor Kitty has to wear a mask and gloves with claws.

HAPPY (official) 80TH ANNIVERSARY TO NAMOR!!!

I posted a pic of some of my Namor stuff I had out for Namor's 80th, not all my comics are there, and though I like digital better since its easier to access on my devices, I do try to get physicals when I can.

Marvel posted a history video to their twitter, it mentions Namor as "hero to his people and scourge of man". link

I posted a pic of some of my Namor stuff I had out for Namor's 80th, not all my comics are there, and though I like digital better since its easier to access on my devices, I do try to get physicals when I can.

Very nice!! (Also nice kitchen counter-top and backsplash, lol!)

I also do not want Namor to have his MCU debut be in a Black Panther film. I would prefer seeing him in his own film or debut in a Fantastic Four film.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member

Awesome! I just got my funko pops today, I was thinking about taking a photo of them today and showing them off here too.