Page 119 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2721

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I also do not want Namor to have his MCU debut be in a Black Panther film. I would prefer seeing him in his own film or debut in a Fantastic Four film.
    I do think Doom and Namor being in a BP movie potentially could be fun, because they're all kings. So there's potentially a fun Game of Thrones sort of appeal to the storytelling you can use there. But they shouldn't both debut at once of course.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Awesome! I just got my funko pops today, I was thinking about taking a photo of them today and showing them off here too.
    Thanks and yes!!! Please share!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Very nice!! (Also nice kitchen counter-top and backsplash, lol!)
    Thank you!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Thanks and yes!!! Please share!

Thank you!
    Here there are my Funko Pops next to my cosplay masks in my Namor Cave. Roughly the same size of my Modok figure, lol.

Last edited by Thor-El; 09-01-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Amazing!!! Omg your cosplay pics are so cool, and I'm so envious of that Invaders poster! Amazing collection and your pops fit right in!

Mighty Member

Amazing!!! Omg your cosplay pics are so cool, and I'm so envious of that Invaders poster! Amazing collection and your pops fit right in!
    Thanks, glad you liked it! The Namor pop is so cool, even has the attitude with that neck turned 45 degrees by default.

Mighty Member

This was so awesome and dramatic! Can't believe no one has commented on it yet!

This was so awesome and dramatic! Can't believe no one has commented on it yet!

Its a good video, i was happy to see a focus on namor and older heroes instead of newer ones.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

HAPPY (official) 80TH ANNIVERSARY TO NAMOR!!!

Aawwww. I'm sorry I missed it. I had plans for some things, but I was at DragonCon on Saturday.

Belated Happy 80th to Namor!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I posted this in the Namorita Appreciation thread, but I'm sharing this here too.

There was an article on the Namorita one shot on a New Warriors site here:

https://newwarriors.wordpress.com/20...#comment-37811

The cool thing to me, was in the comments, where Bob Hogner, who apparently was actually drawn into the comic, says:

At the time, a full-sized mock-up of the “EPA Toxics Release Inventory” Namorita panel was up for a while in the lobby entrance of the EPA’s Washington DC headquarters.

That is so cool! So Namorita made it at the EPA before her cousin! Of course, the EPA should be hanging this permanently on their walls.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I saw that on twitter! I thought it very cool too. also i didnt know there was a namorita thread, i will be checking it out. I sure wish Marvel would hurry up and bring her back to life and have her and Namor in a comic again.

I saw that on twitter! I thought it very cool too. also i didnt know there was a namorita thread, i will be checking it out. I sure wish Marvel would hurry up and bring her back to life and have her and Namor in a comic again.
    It's a new appreciation thread. I think it is awesome. I wish someone had taken a picture of the panel at the EPA.

Yes, it's beyond sad, that we can't get ANYTHING with Namor and his relatives.

Did anyone pick up the Alpha Flight book? Did Marrina have any role?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I also do not want Namor to have his MCU debut be in a Black Panther film. I would prefer seeing him in his own film or debut in a Fantastic Four film.
    I don't mind if Namor debuts in another character's film, sort of like how Black Panther did in Cap's Winter Soldier film. HOWEVER, it would be more a cameo or set up for his own film. I absolutely do NOT want to see Namor used as BP's adversary or "villain" or even ally in a BP film -- he is none of those things. That does zero for Namor, who is the original Marvel character with his own rogues gallery and stories and should have his own franchise. BP should have his own stuff to do without abusing Namor.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do think Doom and Namor being in a BP movie potentially could be fun, because they're all kings. So there's potentially a fun Game of Thrones sort of appeal to the storytelling you can use there. But they shouldn't both debut at once of course.
    Except Namor is NEVER going to be treated equally, much less as the powerhouse he is, in a Black Panther film, anymore than he's treated equally in a Black Panther story. There's not going to be any awesome Daredevil #7 guest star treatment for Namor in a Black Panther story.

Here there are my Funko Pops next to my cosplay masks in my Namor Cave. Roughly the same size of my Modok figure, lol.

I have to agree with IW, Thor-El. The Namor stuff is cool, but wow! Those cosplay pics are fabulous!

Thanks, glad you liked it! : ) The Namor pop is so cool, even has the attitude with that neck turned 45 degrees by default.
    LOL! That figures. Namor comes out of the box with attitude. Just like Angry Namor Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    It's a new appreciation thread. I think it is awesome. I wish someone had taken a picture of the panel at the EPA.

Yes, it's beyond sad, that we can't get ANYTHING with Namor and his relatives.

Did anyone pick up the Alpha Flight book? Did Marrina have any role?
    Alpha Flight: True North had a Marrina and Judd story! I don't want to give spoilers but its basically them walking on a beach and Judd tells her some of his history that ties into hers, there is one mention of: "the imperious seas breed monsters", and later marrina mentioned the plodex and that she died a couple of times but no Namor or anything more than that. I honestly liked the story is was small and contained but very well written for them.

marrina 1.jpg

I always liked Marrina with Namor. I was saddened and shocked when they decided to turn her into Leviathan and then kill her!