Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Well, the gif worked fine but will try to limit it to a gif per page not to crowd the thread with nonstop gifs. So not from the 60s cartoon but this one is from Spider-man and his Amazing Friends. I have never seen this episode but a youtube video about the evolution of Namor in cartoons shows this clip where an unsuspecting Namor enters a room where it seems to be a pool with water and not until he dives in to renew his strength he realizes its alcohol which seems to burn him and zap his strength, obviously a trap from a villain but I wonder how bad has to be ones sense of smell to not realize he is surrounded by alcohol. Terrible writing. If someone is familiar with this episode would really like to know a bit more about it. At least this is classic Namor wearing his golden wristbands which he doesn't wears in the 60's cartoons.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

This is obviously a POISONING attempt against his Highness! Cause really. Who fills a swimming pool, complete with fish fountains, with alcohol?

Great work with the gifs, Thor-El! I love it.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Namor made the Line is Drawn this week ... sort of.

https://www.cbr.com/what-their-kid-w...-like-gallery/

What if Namor and Sue had a kid?
    by Merk

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Well, the gif worked fine but will try to limit it to a gif per page not to crowd the thread with nonstop gifs. So not from the 60s cartoon but this one is from Spider-man and his Amazing Friends. I have never seen this episode but a youtube video about the evolution of Namor in cartoons shows this clip where an unsuspecting Namor enters a room where it seems to be a pool with water and not until he dives in to renew his strength he realizes its alcohol which seems to burn him and zap his strength, obviously a trap from a villain but I wonder how bad has to be ones sense of smell to not realize he is surrounded by alcohol. Terrible writing. If someone is familiar with this episode would really like to know a bit more about it. At least this is classic Namor wearing his golden wristbands which he doesn't wears in the 60's cartoons.

ARRRGHH!!! That's not water! IT'S ALCOHOL!!!!

lol, I actually really love this cartoon because they have a good voice actor for Namor who does the whole royal booming voice very good. This was an episode of Spider-Man and his amazing friends called '7 Little Superheroes' where Spider-Man, Ice Man, Firestar, Namor, Doctor Strange, Shanna the She Devil, and Captain America were lured to a party by the Chameleon and they were slowly picked off and captured by the Chameleon who would change into their shapes to trick them.

He had placed a barrier around the castle to keep them in and Namor couldn't leave and he found the pool and decided to take a swim, he is captured and did I mention held captive by a Heat lamp? XD He does get free in the end and helps free the others. It was a good cartoon because they do not play Namor as anything but who he is and the chameleon knows he has to take out Namor first because he is the strongest.

I had some of this episode gifed on my old computer because you have some good scenes there, and it's available to watch here:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxmdk

Here is angry Namor:

namor angry.jpg

namor angry 2.jpg

(edit: I tried to upload the gif twice but it didn't work sorry. Namor was shaking his fist angrily at the force field)
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post

lol, I actually really love this cartoon because they have a good voice actor for Namor who does the whole royal booming voice very good. This was an episode of Spider-Man and his amazing friends called '7 Little Superheroes' where Spider-Man, Ice Man, Firestar, Namor, Doctor Strange, Shanna the She Devil, and Captain America were lured to a party by the Chameleon and they were slowly picked off and captured by the Chameleon who would change into their shapes to trick them.

He had placed a barrier around the castle to keep them in and Namor couldn't leave and he found the pool and decided to take a swim, he is captured and did I mention held captive by a Heat lamp? XD He does get free in the end and helps free the others. It was a good cartoon because they do not play Namor as anything but who he is and the chameleon knows he has to take out Namor first because he is the strongest.

I had some of this episode gifed on my old computer because you have some good scenes there, and it's available to watch here:

Here is angry Namor:

namor angry.jpg

namor angry 2.jpg

(edit: I tried to upload the gif twice but it didn't work sorry. Namor was shaking his fist angrily at the force field)
    It might have been too big a file. Though I didn't know their attachments had limits. If you have it hosted / posted elsewhere you can use the [IMG]-put link address here-[/IMG] tags to post it, which is what I believe Thor-El is doing.

I switched back and forth quickly between those two images and it was amusing. Namor raising his fist and then doing a face plant. LOL

That's an odd line up. I don't think I've seen the entire cartoon. Will try to do so tonite. Thanks for the link! I'll add to the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    It might have been too big a file. Though I didn't know their attachments had limits. If you have it hosted / posted elsewhere you can use the [IMG]-put link address here-[/IMG] tags to post it, which is what I believe Thor-El is doing.

I switched back and forth quickly between those two images and it was amusing. Namor raising his fist and then doing a face plant. LOL

That's an odd line up. I don't think I've seen the entire cartoon. Will try to do so tonite. Thanks for the link! I'll add to the first page.
    Thank you for the help and I think it may be too big so I went ahead and uploaded it to my blog and here is the LINK

Thank you for the help and I think it may be too big so I went ahead and uploaded it to my blog and here is the LINK
    OMG. This awesome. I can use this SO much in the Avengers threads. LOL!

Let me see if I can get it to work here.

CURSE YOU AARON!! JOBBED AGAIN!

AH! you got it to work! Awesome!!! LOL. I used this gif A LOT for my blog rantings a while back. hehehe

AH! you got it to work! Awesome!!! LOL. I used this gif A LOT for my blog rantings a while back. hehehe
    Of course you did. It's PERFECT!

And yes, I just put your link between the IMG tags.

LMAO

Love you guys!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Mighty Member

Here is angry Namor:

namor angry.jpg

namor angry 2.jpg

Wow! Thanks for that link, IW! Now I can watch that episode! That's a great gif you posted too. Thank you Reviresco for fixing it too. Your video quality is much better than that link so if you think there are more cool Namor animation sequences you can post I won't complain, lol.

Mighty Member

LOL, so great! You gotta tweet this to Jason Aaron!

Wow! Thanks for that link, IW! Now I can watch that episode! That's a great gif you posted too. Thank you Reviresco for fixing it too. Your video quality is much better than that link so if you think there are more cool Namor animation sequences you can post I won't complain, lol.
    Thanks! I will go and find the rest of my gifs, I know I did most of the Namor parts in that episode so I can post them too later. I kept meaning to try and gif the whole 60's cartoon but I keep getting distracted. Someday I will do them!

Mighty Member

Thanks! I will go and find the rest of my gifs, I know I did most of the Namor parts in that episode so I can post them too later. I kept meaning to try and gif the whole 60's cartoon but I keep getting distracted. Someday I will do them!
    Ah, that would be awesome! I'll keep posting from the 60's cartoon from time to time so I might beat you to it. So excited about starting to read a new Invaders series this Wednesday, I ordered the Alex Ross poster from my LCS so that should be coming on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    LMAO

Love you guys!
    LOL, so great! You gotta tweet this to Jason Aaron!
    Some days, you just have to laugh or explode with frustration. ;p