Page 14 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Thanks! I will go and find the rest of my gifs, I know I did most of the Namor parts in that episode so I can post them too later. I kept meaning to try and gif the whole 60's cartoon but I keep getting distracted. Someday I will do them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Ah, that would be awesome! I'll keep posting from the 60's cartoon from time to time so I might beat you to it. So excited about starting to read a new Invaders series this Wednesday, I ordered the Alex Ross poster from my LCS so that should be coming on Wednesday.
    Me too! I'm wondering if I can take the day off, so I can show up as soon as the store opens. LOL!

You guys are the best! I await your awesome gifs!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

Somebody randomly posted this panel in a Submariner facebook page without an explanation. It seems to be from the new Invaders. Cool panel except Namor seems to be having a rare case of Wolverine's envy in his hair.

Does anyone know what became of Sybil, the girl Rom left in Atlantis who became their oracle, and Tamara Rahn, the red skinned alien? Seems like they might come in handy right about now.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Oh look! Marvel officially listed Namor in The 5 Most Sinister Fantastic Four Villains!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Oh look! Marvel officially listed Namor in The 5 Most Sinister Fantastic Four Villains!
    Clickbait, who cares?

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Ok I couldn't upload all the gifs to my blog since there were too many and there is a limit to what I could post so I went ahead and made a giphy to save these all too.

GIF LINK

Anyone is free to use as they see fit for their gif needs and also I have a shorter gif of Namor shaking his fist as well as a couple doctor strange and one iceman. If I make more gif in the future I will put it in that account. Enjoy!

Here a couple of my favorites:

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Ok a couple more favorites. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Heh. Well, I wouldn't have said Sinister ... rather the FF's mos FABULOUS villains. But really, that list is ... less than truth, IMO. The Frightful Four? How did they make it? Or Griever? But I'm glad they remembered Namor. He'll probably show up on their most FABULOUS Allies too. ;p Thanks for posting it!

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Clickbait, who cares?
    Probably true, but it's FF Week! The clickbait may help prove Marvel needs to get off their butts and start treating the FF as their premier property.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Ok I couldn't upload all the gifs to my blog since there were too many and there is a limit to what I could post so I went ahead and made a giphy to save these all too.

GIF LINK

Anyone is free to use as they see fit for their gif needs and also I have a shorter gif of Namor shaking his fist as well as a couple doctor strange and one iceman. If I make more gif in the future I will put it in that account. Enjoy!

Here a couple of my favorites:

LOL! That last one is great! I saw him walking over to the computers, and immediately predicted, "This is going to be a Hulk Smash! moment."

The first is the extended edition of the "CURSES!"

I'm going to check out the others on the link at Lunch ... I hope.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-15-2019 at 07:56 AM.

Ok a couple more favorites. lol

Let's see if this works. The right click, copy image location gives a different link address than the web address you posted. So, I'm trying that in between the img tags.

I love the pan over Namor in the first one... and his incredible rotating head. O_O

The second had me LOL at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Let's see if this works. The right click, copy image location gives a different link address than the web address you posted. So, I'm trying that in between the img tags.

I love the pan over Namor in the first one... and his incredible rotating head. O_O

The second had me LOL at work.
    lol, also the link takes you to my main giphy channel page where all the gifs are located and you hover the mouse over each gif to see a chainlink and a heart floating in the upper right corner, click the chain and it copies the gif to your clipboard which you can use to paste between the img. If it doesn't work let me know so i can figure it out.

screenshot1.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    LOL! That last one is great! I saw him walking over to the computers, and immediately predicted, "This is going to be a Hulk Smash! moment."

The first is the extended edition of the "CURSES!"

I'm going to check out the others on the link at Lunch ... I hope.
    These are all great! But is it me or Namor's head seems to be a bit too big in scale to his body?

Last edited by Thor-El; 01-15-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    These are all great! But is it me or Namor's head seems to be a bit too big in scale to his body?
    The scales are a bit off but for a cartoon they got pretty close to Namor's personality, even though the eye color is wrong and here it shows Steve being both taller and buffer than Namor even though he and Namor are the same height and Namor is heavier than him. lol. I really do wish we could get a animated movie or cartoon series of the sub-mariner because i feel that would give artists a huge range to play around in since it would be easier to show the underwater scenes.

Well. Looks like Marvel just gave Namor a pretty insane high-end feat.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I LOVED the story about the girl who could see the future and became a water dweller. I've mentioned her before myself. Of course with the many times Atlantis has been decimated since that mid '80s story, she could be easily gone.