Page 149 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2721

Is Karthon the Quester still alive? Is he still King of Lemuria?

Mighty Member

I'm in love with the way Namor is portrayed in this fight, this is the level of resilience and power Namor needs to keep in a regular series. Wonder why these writers didn't go on into a regular series with Namor, it would have been so awesome to see what else they would write. I like these fights so much I'm tempted to redo the fight with Wolverine and Venom with my 3D Namor.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Is Karthon the Quester still alive? Is he still King of Lemuria?
    I don't know if he is alive or not. We haven't seen him since Llyra was introduced back in Subby 33?

But allegedly, in Mark Waid's Hulk run, IIRC, it had Attuma running Lemuria -- and then being overthrown with the Hulk's help. Of course, that hasn't been mentioned again.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 11-11-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

From the guy that sculpted the Thanos damage in Avengers Endgame, he created this digital sculpture of Namor which is amazing!!! Using mostly Mudbox and a bit of Z-Brush.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post

Lol, glad you enjoyed my sh*tposting, but seriously why would Namor ever say yes to helping Charles with anything after what he did to him? Bruce and Namor are bros and they understand each other, OG Defenders for life. lol. Still I am going to be very interested in seeing what happens if Hickman brings Namor into the X-Men later.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I'm in love with the way Namor is portrayed in this fight, this is the level of resilience and power Namor needs to keep in a regular series. Wonder why these writers didn't go on into a regular series with Namor, it would have been so awesome to see what else they would write. I like these fights so much I'm tempted to redo the fight with Wolverine and Venom with my 3D Namor.
    He should have gone on with a longer ongoing series after this, it was a missed opportunity. Namor ripping out Venom's tongue was very bad ass.

From the guy that sculpted the Thanos damage in Avengers Endgame, he created this digital sculpture of Namor which is amazing!!! Using mostly Mudbox and a bit of Z-Brush.
    These are GORGEOUS!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

I've already posted this on twitter but thought I would post it here, a cartoon clip of Namor falling into the Chamelons pool. lol. I should try to upload more Namor video clips and make more gifs when I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I've already posted this on twitter but thought I would post it here, a cartoon clip of Namor falling into the Chamelons pool. lol.
    Awesome! One of my all-time favorite episodes of Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends. Thanks for the memories, ImperiusWrecked.

I should try to upload more Namor video clips and make more gifs when I have time.
    Looking forward to more of those, ImperiusWrecked.

OMG.

Does Contest of Champions actually have this in the game???

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Those writers, IIRC, were from TV / movies, which, of course, pays waaaaay more than comics. I'm not sure exactly why they ended up on Namor's series. I think the only other Marvel stuff they did was mini-series called Powerless. Cherness went on to head WGN and I think he's now in charge at Apple TV or something.

There was a lot I did like about that series, including the Wolverine and Venom fights. I can just imagine your recreation of the Venom and Namor fight! It would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    OMG.

I have not played in a while but I should! These look very cool.

I got one of those SDCC Skottie Young Namor pins and its really awesome. I hope we get more Namor merch in the future.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

I've already posted this on twitter but thought I would post it here, a cartoon clip of Namor falling into the Chamelons pool. lol. I should try to upload more Namor video clips and make more gifs when I have time.

Not sure about Bill Woodson's voice for Namor, but I'd say it still got the job done. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    OMG.

Looks cool. Although I really don't get that suit for Namor at all, I do love that they used the correct trident.

I have not played in a while but I should! These look very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Looks cool. Although I really don't get that suit for Namor at all, I do love that they used the correct trident.
    The suit is a the new suit from Avengers, sort of. But yes, they didn't skimp on the trident. Though ... it looks like Namor went for the low blow with it on Doom in that second screen shot. ouch.

But I still can't believe the game included this classic scene!

"TOOT!"

Yeah I recognize the suit. At least the game version doesn't make it seem as if parts of the suit are fishnets. As in leggings, not actual fishnets lol.