Page 76 of 182 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2721
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    THANKS FOR POSTING! I'm really excited to have Namor and Jim, and I don't even like funkos but I gotta have them!

link

They look awesome together! I'm going to buy both.

My one complaint, is they didn't really do a Golden Age Namor. He should have red hair and be wearing a black / dark blue pair of trunks. Oh, and be clutching his knife ... or maybe Dorma. ;p

Oh well. I can buy like ten of these and repaint them! I'm just glad they FINALLY came out with a Namor Funko! He's going to look great next to my Dr. Doom Funko.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love the little Namor figure. Even without a mouth, he is angry! And regal--just look at that pose!
    Exactly! So angry AND regal! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I'm not too much of a Funko fan but these two I cannot pass, will be my first Funkos.
    I'm not a big collector either, but I've got a few of them. The Doctors, both Doom and Strange.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Love and hate that McNiven cover for History of the Marvel universe #2, for one thing is one of the best Captain america cover I've seen in a long time full of interesting characters but then there's a big picture of Namora omitting the Sub-mariner entirely from that cover, as a consolation he is in a little corner flying in the alternate cover.

That's not the usual McNiven style. I do like the second cover better, art wise.

As for Namor not appearing ... they are 'rewriting' Marvel's history, so sure, write out Namor's importance, and tell the story from Namora's POV.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

OMG! Finally Guice give Namor a shave for an Invaders cover! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

Yoooooo! Namor looks like a Boss! Love this cover.

This will now be my new phone screen.

Thank you for sharing it!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I'm so in love with this newest Guice cover, I feel like they keep getting better, but wow what the heck? How is Namora there when we have what looks like Jim, Bucky, and Steve aka Invaders and golden age heros and then we only get a smaller shot of Namor? I LOVE Namora and Nita alot but it just makes no sense, but I feel Waid can write a good Namor and hopefully he won't forget him! still nice covers on both.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

They look awesome together! I'm going to buy both.

My one complaint, is they didn't really do a Golden Age Namor. He should have red hair and be wearing a black / dark blue pair of trunks. Oh, and be clutching his knife ... or maybe Dorma. ;p

Oh well. I can buy like ten of these and repaint them! I'm just glad they FINALLY came out with a Namor Funko! He's going to look great next to my Dr. Doom Funko.
    Do you have someone who can customize the funko? or do you do it yourself? I'm asking because I might get a second one if I can get it customized to be golden age namor with the red hair and dark trunks. I'm also getting both jim and namor!
    Last edited by ImperiusWrecked; 05-23-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Mighty Member

Love it too, its great that it seems to be getting his iconic look back. Butch Guice did a fantastic job as always.

I've been doing some 3D work with Namor and that's a cool pose, thought about doing my interpretation using my 3D Namor.

Been doing some War of the Realms 3D battle between Namor and Mangog too that I might show later.

Love it too, its great that it seems to be getting his iconic look back. Butch Guice did a fantastic job as always.

I've been doing some 3D work with Namor and that's a cool pose, thought about doing my interpretation using my 3D Namor.

Been doing some War of the Realms 3D battle between Namor and Mangog too that I might show later.
    Hey, that is really cool! You know I have to see more--especially Namor vs Mangog!

There's rumors that Namor, and Invisible Woman, will be added to the Contest of Champions game in June. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

https://twitter.com/MCoCTrucos/statu...45742334136321

I can't believe we are FINALLY get Namor into video games, AND getting some merch! Now if they will only get on that solo book.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 05-24-2019 at 10:40 AM.

I think you've made Namor even larger than before, Thor-El!

Count me among those who would love to see your EPIC Namor and Mangog battle.

I've only seen this youtube video but nothing official on the website yet. I'm glad Marvel is finally putting him in games, it looks like Marvel is gearing up for some old school Namor and Fantastic Four action possibly.

Youtube Video

New 80th Anniversary Promo art, I'm shocked they remembered Namor existed. link

Love and hate that McNiven cover for History of the Marvel universe #2, for one thing is one of the best Captain america cover I've seen in a long time full of interesting characters but then there's a big picture of Namora omitting the Sub-mariner entirely from that cover, as a consolation he is in a little corner flying in the alternate cover.

Why is Mystique on both of these covers?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member

I think you've made Namor even larger than before, Thor-El!

Count me among those who would love to see your EPIC Namor and Mangog battle.
    LOL, and I went smaller for the board, this is 80% the musculature of the original I had of this rendering. The design I used in previous 3D renderings I've shared here was smaller like you say. What can I say I like the MC Wyman proportions of a hulking super heavy weight Namor.

But since I know this board likes the romantic and suave skinny king I lowered the musculature a tiny bit.
    Last edited by Thor-El; 05-24-2019 at 09:13 PM.

LOL, and I went smaller for the board this is 80% the musculature of the original I had. What can I say I like the MC Wyman proportions of a hulking super heavy weight Namor.

But since I know this board likes the romantic and suave skinny king I lowered the musculature a tiny bit.
    I don't think Namor should be skinny at all, but he should not be a tank like Hulk either. I've never even seen that cover before lol