Page 94 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2721
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Found on Twitter, a picture of sub-mariner comics #1 at a 1941 newstand! (upper center of pic) link

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Found on Twitter, a picture of sub-mariner comics #1 at a 1941 newstand! (upper center of pic) link

Wow! What an awesome picture!

I finally had the time to finish my Sub-mariner comic and its on youtube now with background music like my previous Hyperion rematch.

To Conquer a Demon link to youtube here:

BANNED

cot dam that namor is BUFF

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Wow! What an awesome picture!

I finally had the time to finish my Sub-mariner comic and its on youtube now with background music like my previous Hyperion rematch.
    Video?! Awesome! But I'm at work.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

This is the coolest image!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Haha, I love Keanu, but no.
    I like Keanu also, but he's no where near ... bombastic enough. Plus, though he looks great for his age, he's really too old to play Namor. We are talking about someone that has to carry off a speedo at 60+????

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    My first glance thought it was a younger Timothy Dalton... And of course he has the voice.
    Timothy Dalton ... he certainly had the otherworldly look.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Haha, I love Keanu, but no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    My first glance thought it was a younger Timothy Dalton... And of course he has the voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Cosplay update to my fellow Atlanteans, particularly Reviresco, ImperiusWrecked and Phoenixx9 who have showed me their support. So Supercon was last week-end and along with Thor and Bane I finally had the guts to cosplay Namor and even though many people got him confused with Aquaman I got many compliments at the convention and people that recognized the character right away. It wasn't green trunks Namor but it was close enough (maybe next time -depending on how it goes at the gym and the diet). I thought about using a fake five o'clock shadow like my recent gif that I posted as I'm not very hairy and can't grow a deep shadow or beard but in the end decided to just brave it and go clean shaven which looks even more like Namor. I'm probably not going to post the pictures here because of my teenage daughter's not wanting her friends to find out her dad cosplays, lol. But you are all invited to see the pictures in my instagram which is kept private for the same reasons. https://www.instagram.com/simonwm_17/ I will appreciate your support. Just please send me a message telling me you are from CBR Namor appreciation thread looking for Thor-El and I will grant you access. Only wish fellow forum poster Mantis Girl was here and its to her that I dedicate the cosplay. Her passion for the character and her friendly bubbly nature will always live in my heart and its what ignited the idea to cosplay Namor in the first place. I wish I had known she was so sick so I had made an extra effort to keep the Namor Readathon thread going that she used to enjoy so much. I hope she is looking from the great beyond and having a good time and approves.

Wait! How did I miss these? You look awesome, Thor-El! Will have to take a closer look this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I like Keanu also, but he's no where near ... bombastic enough. Plus, though he looks great for his age, he's really too old to play Namor. We are talking about someone that has to carry off a speedo at 60+????
    Agreed. Keanu's Namor would certainly be interesting.

Timothy Dalton ... he certainly had the otherworldly look.
    Considering his role as Prince Barin in the Flash Gordon movie, that's an understatement.

Mighty Member

Wait! How did I miss these? You look awesome, Thor-El! Will have to take a closer look this evening.
    Thank you, was already missing your reaction, lol.

Wow Thor El, you put alot of work into that. I love Dorma showing up in the end! This reminds me of the older comics when Dorma would come and assist Namor.

Just saw this on Marvel's twitter, a character promo of Namor! link It's about damn time they do something, even as small as this short video to promo him.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Just finished Invaders and it is official. Zdarsky has completely sent Namor over the edge. I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

Just finished Invaders and it is official. Zdarsky has completely sent Namor over the edge. I'm getting a bad feeling about this.
    Yeah, I'm the same, I really hope that this plays into something bigger and I really don't want Namor to die or anything.

I'm posting on Twitter asking for news about Namor and also asking people to please consider writing an e-mail in to Marvel at mheroes@marvel.com to ask for a ongoing Namor solo comic series. If I get any SDCC news then I will let you all know. If anyone knows anything I would like to know too please! I'm hoping Marvel is going to make a surprise announcement or something since they just posted that Namor video for Marvel 101 the other day.

Also what are everyone's thoughts on Hickman if he decides in the future to write Namor into his House of X, Powers of X comics?
    Last edited by ImperiusWrecked; 07-18-2019 at 12:46 PM.

I'm posting on Twitter asking for news about Namor and also asking people to please consider writing an e-mail in to Marvel at mheroes@marvel.com to ask for a ongoing Namor solo comic series. If I get any SDCC news then I will let you all know. If anyone knows anything I would like to know too please! I'm hoping Marvel is going to make a surprise announcement or something since they just posted that Namor video for Marvel 101 the other day.

Also what are everyone's thoughts on Hickman if he decides in the future to write Namor into his House of X, Powers of X comics?
    Here's some news. Bad news.

When they write Marvel, ask them why Namor (or the Torch, even in his Johnny Storm version) are NOT on their 80th Anniversary frame variant, when they are the whole reason Marvel is celebrating their 80th anniversary. I guess characters I don't even recognize (who are those guys above Wolverine???) or that only have one issue are the more important than the founding members, the oldest Marvel superheroes.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/07...nts-in-august/

Namor and Torch have been on the previous anniversary variants.

So annoyed.