Page 24 of 182 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Attachment 77210

Lol! Braithwaite’s Namor is majestic.
    This is so beautiful! I hope if Namor does get a series then we have someone this talented on art.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

I would love a Namor ongoing. One in which Atlantis doesn't get destroyed for a change. Also: Attuma. I know he's redundant as a Namor foe, but, there's just something about seeing these two battle one another that always excites me. Kinda like a Hulk vs. Thing deal, for those that know what I mean.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would love a Namor ongoing. One in which Atlantis doesn't get destroyed for a change. Also: Attuma. I know he's redundant as a Namor foe, but, there's just something about seeing these two battle one another that always excites me. Kinda like a Hulk vs. Thing deal, for those that know what I mean.

Oh, agree 100%. I like Tiger shark too but Attuma is Namor's definite main villain. Just like Loki is Thor's.

Mighty Member

For those fans of the 60's cartoon like me, this is an interesting article about the creator of the theme songs for those shows, very interesting history.

http://www.filmmusicsociety.org/news...Archive=071415

And the video where he discusses the creation of each song and sings them himself. https://youtu.be/iJcJbLE6gks

It was a real threat for me listening at this guy and getting background information about these shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    For those fans of the 60's cartoon like me, this is an interesting article about the creator of the theme songs for those shows, very interesting history.

http://www.filmmusicsociety.org/news...Archive=071415

And the video where he discusses the creation of each song and sings them himself. https://youtu.be/iJcJbLE6gks

It was a real threat for me listening at this guy and getting background information about these shows.
    Oh my goodness! This is an absolute TREAT! I LOVE the old Sub-Mariner cartoon and all the others but really I had no clue that this was the man who made them, I always assumed it was a studio thing. Thank you!

lol, he had a chance to be dramatic with Namor and that is so true XD
    Last edited by ImperiusWrecked; 01-20-2019 at 09:04 PM.

I will never forget the time Steve made a suit for Namor and thus Captain Atlantis was born! From marvel team up 1997 #9:

I have seen all the suits Namor has worn over the years and I always say you can't improve on the classic green speedo. lol

Namor actually made a brief (and I mean brief) appearance in Thor (2018) #1

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Namor actually made a brief (and I mean brief) appearance in Thor (2018) #1

So Thor never studied Latin?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    So Thor never studied Latin?

don't he have allspeak?

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I will never forget the time Steve made a suit for Namor and thus Captain Atlantis was born! From marvel team up 1997 #9:

I have seen all the suits Namor has worn over the years and I always say you can't improve on the classic green speedo. lol
    LOL, Steve is such a little sh*t. I love it when writers remember that side of him *side-eye-ing you, Rick Remember*.
    Last edited by capandkirby; 01-22-2019 at 10:12 AM.

I have to say it....I hate everything about this costume.Lol

It's soooo bad lol
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Mighty Member

Well trying to find something good to say about it, I like that the pants have the color and texture of the iconic trunks and how the shirt cuts at the forearms, but the honest truth is that it sucks!

Well trying to find something good to say about it, I like that the pants have the color and texture of the iconic trunks and how the shirt cuts at the forearms, but the honest truth is that it sucks!
    I absolutely need to read this issue. Just gotta. I can't for the life of me figure out why Namor would even trust Steve to dress him when he knew full well that Steve's other attempt at fashion design was the Nomad costume, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I absolutely need to read this issue. Just gotta. I can't for the life of me figure out why Namor would even trust Steve to dress him when he knew full well that Steve's other attempt at fashion design was the Nomad costume, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I have to say it....I hate everything about this costume.Lol

It's soooo bad lol
    It's so bad that I would prefer the armpit wings over this any day! XD Sorry Steve, you may be a good artist but your taste in fashion is very questionable. lol

Mighty Member

Talking about Namor costumes and the Invaders cover for issue #4 drops with an image like this:

INVADERS #4
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • CARLOS MAGNO with BUTCH GUICE (A)
    Cover by BUTCH GUICE
    • Everything you know about the KING OF ATLANTIS is WRONG!
    • This issue: THE SECRET HISTORY OF NAMOR!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Last edited by Thor-El; 01-22-2019 at 01:16 PM.