Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    LOL looks like Liefeld's new character needs some tweaking. Seriously if they wanted a clean world then why didn't they just take care of the one they had? oh well. LOL yes pietro has white hair and also Ororo and Namor were together in one au, but these kids have blue skin so its more likely its gonna be another unnamed female atlantean cause if anyone at Marvel ever tried to actually flesh out side Atlantean characters instead of using them and throwing them away then it's a sign of the end of the world surely *rolls eyes*.
    I eagerly await the End Times. ;p

I forgot Ororo! But yes, it would be a bit odd, but still possible, for them to have blue skin. I seriously doubt Liefield would have Namor and Storm hook up, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    You are forgetting the obvious answer: Emma Frost!!!
    Sadly, I did forget Emma. And I love her and Namor on panel together. A possibility, but I think of Emma as a blonde, and I'm not sure that's a natural blonde, either. Again, though, I don't get the feeling that Liefield would hook Namor up with any name mutants, for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Bloodtide has blue skin and white hair. of course she looks a lot differently now.
    Very different.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 06-04-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?