Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
Wow. Love those Funkos of Namor and the original Human Torch. I will have to be on the lookout for those at Gamestop.

Just wanted to stop by this thread to mention that I finally saw AquaMan on HBO the other night and I was impressed. And I don't even like Aquaman that much. The last time I remembered him being mentioned it was as a joke, like when the lead character in the HBO series Entourage got cast in an Aquaman movle.

In the DC movie, I like that they went full out with the mythos of Atlantis instead of some kind of cop out. The underwater scenes were beautiful. Why can't Marvel Studies get busy on doing a treatment like this of Namor?
I love the funkos alot! I can't wait for the Doom and Fantastic Four funkos to be available for preorder! I also watched the Aquaman movie last month and after waiting so long to see it bc I was salty that they borrowed stuff from Namor, I have to say that I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. There were some pacing issues imo, and way to many explosions that just happened randomly, but the underwater scenes were BEAUTIFUL and I wish Marvel/Universal would just give Namor the same super star treatment DC gives Aquaman.