Page 177 of 182 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2721
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what's up with this "tease" where supposedly Namor is among a "villain team": Mephisto, Dracula, Ursa Major, Red Widow, the new Hyperion and Nite-Hawk..?
    I really hope that this is a fakeout by Namor. I don't like him as a villain, but this trending treatment of him that way highly disturbs me. It's erasing his history as a superhero.
    You don't know how long I've been hoping to see Namor clean Hyperion's clock. I know I commented once on Aaron's twitter that I wanted to see a rematch between Hyperion and Namor and he gave me a like so I don't want to loose my hopes yet but its not looking too good right now.

I was surfing google and stumbled upon an eBay seller that had ended listing for a comic I’ve been searching for . Turns out it didn’t sell and I scored this copy for a great price . I figured it wouldn’t be high grade which was fine but when I got it I was super stoked on the quality . So much so it’s going to cgc . I believe this can get 9.8 . I’m not one who cares for this kinda thing but for such a cool cover why the heck not. Thought I’d share this little treasure .

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I think we can have both, the gentle Dorma with her King and Atlantis children and the Warrior Dorma when its time to defend her kingdom. Even in the 60s the very gentle Dorma often times ends up being the one saving Namor or playing a vital part at engineering the villain's defeat.
    I think that would be the best of both worlds.....she was not shown to be much a weapons wielder like Warrior Dorma but no reason why she couldn't have. I doubt there is some kind of rule out there that no writer should bring her back. It's just that no one has really bothered.

Mighty Member

Got a couple of Namor comics from my wishlist at Comixology. Always wanted to have that Thanos battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Subby1939 View Post
    I was surfing google and stumbled upon an eBay seller that had ended listing for a comic I’ve been searching for . Turns out it didn’t sell and I scored this copy for a great price . I figured it wouldn’t be high grade which was fine but when I got it I was super stoked on the quality . So much so it’s going to cgc . I believe this can get 9.8 . I’m not one who cares for this kinda thing but for such a cool cover why the heck not. Thought I’d share this little treasure .

"Defense" is lettered and colored the way "The Defenders" was done for the original series!

I can’t believe some lucky collector owns this master piece. Here is original art . One of two pieces I consider perfect renders of Namor the Submariner . The other is done by Jim Lee & Scott Williams from FF issue 2 volume 2.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

That Mignola cover and the original art is seriously one of the best arts ever. I love the whole other worldy vibe that comes from it. Namor should be drawn more in this fashion. I love it.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Got a couple of Namor comics from my wishlist at Comixology. Always wanted to have that Thanos battle!
    I'd forgotten about that Daredevil issue! Will have to check and see if I have it. Comixology is having a great Marvel sale through New Years, I believe, if folks are missing any issues or collections.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    That Mignola cover and the original art is seriously one of the best arts ever.
    It was included in the reprint of Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment that I got a few years ago, along with two Namor stories by Mignola. What a bonus!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It was included in the reprint of Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment that I got a few years ago, along with two Namor stories by Mignola. What a bonus!
    I loved triumph and torment, what a great comic. Also I loved that Fable and Pirate Namor comic with the Mignola art, they are my faves.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    "Defense" is lettered and colored the way "The Defenders" was done for the original series!
    It's a variant cover for that recent Defenders mini-series called Best Defense.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I loved triumph and torment, what a great comic. Also I loved that Fable and Pirate Namor comic with the Mignola art, they are my faves.
    Me too. Mignola is definitely an industry legend.

Mighty Member

Always exciting to find creative people with like interests. Highlighting the work of fellow cosplayer and artist Levi James, mrabsfitness in instagram: https://www.instagram.com/misterabsfitness/?hl=en

Mighty Member

Really of all the instagram accounts I follow this one has to be one of the most if not the most creative. The guy has an insane talent for both drawing and cosplay. On the cosplay side he is working on a Ben Grimm cosplay that is looking AMAZING!
    https://www.instagram.com/misterabsfitness/?hl=en

Always exciting to find creative people with like interests. Highlighting the work of fellow cosplayer and artist Levi James, mrabsfitness in instagram: https://www.instagram.com/misterabsfitness/?hl=en

Those are great images, Thor-El. Namor looks like a character from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 12-24-2019 at 03:04 PM.