Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182 LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2721
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Those are great images, Thor-El. Namor looks like a character from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
    Love his style, wish Marvel would take note, the way Namor looks these days ugh! Good thing we fans keep the memory of how these classic characters should look.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Always exciting to find creative people with like interests. Highlighting the work of fellow cosplayer and artist Levi James, mrabsfitness in instagram: https://www.instagram.com/misterabsfitness/?hl=en

Nice! Thanks for giving us the heads up! He is indeed a multi-talented fan.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Love his style, wish Marvel would take note, the way Namor looks these days ugh! Good thing we fans keep the memory of how these classic characters should look.
    Agreed, Thor-El. Nothing beats the classics:

Merry Christmas, fellow Namor fans! Thank goodness we can count Kris Anka amongst our number.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day with friends and family!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

And I love this Christmas story that Dermie posted in the Advent Calendar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Merry Christmas, fellow Namor fans! Thank goodness we can count Kris Anka amongst our number.

Hope everyone had a happy holiday! Also I will never stop loving this art!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Just saw this preview at Bleeding Cool. May have to go hunting for the full one.

Wait. It may have come out this week, already. It's Spider-Ham #1, of course.

I can't figure out what sort of animal Namor is supposed to be? Is it a monkey? Grumpy Monkey? LOL! Not sure what's going on with his shoulders either.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...am-1-spoilers/

Mighty Member

Imperious Rex, K7!

Mighty Member

This has to be the coolest Namor lookalike statue coming out this January!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Mighty Member

Just saw this preview at Bleeding Cool. May have to go hunting for the full one.

Wait. It may have come out this week, already. It's Spider-Ham #1, of course.

I can't figure out what sort of animal Namor is supposed to be? Is it a monkey? Grumpy Monkey? LOL! Not sure what's going on with his shoulders either.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...am-1-spoilers/
    Never a fan of Spider-ham but I'm happy classic Namor is making an appearance even if it is as a monkey lol.

Mighty Member

Hah, hah, Namor knows a true gentleman will always oblige a female admirer even if at his own expense.

Namor is joining another Marvel game! This one is called Marvel Super War. It's only available in Asia, right now, but I'm sure it will be released globally fairly soon.

NetEase and Marvel Entertainment today revealed the first content to come from their collaboration, "MARVEL Super War." This free-to-play MOBA mobile game has officially begun its closed beta test (data resets) for Android and iOS devices in Southeast Asia and India.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...eta-test-today

https://www.marvelsuperwar.com/

Yes! You can get Classic Speedo Namor too!

Ooops. It only lets me post one video a time. Here's the second one.

I love the quote ... "Be concise." LOL!

Never a fan of Spider-ham but I'm happy classic Namor is making an appearance even if it is as a monkey lol.
    Not really familiar with the character, bit this looks like a bit of AU fun. I'm not sure if Namor is a monkey ... or why he would be. I mean, why is Dr Strange a crocodile and Reed a ... moose? Black Colt, ok, I get that. But I'll take a look at it when I go to the LCBS and see if there's more info.

Hah, hah, Namor knows a true gentleman will always oblige a female admirer even if at his own expense.
    Part of Namor's appeal.

I love this page! Someone made a Motivational Poster with this image that was hilarious -- it involved a can of whup ass and a side order of free beefcake. It was posted here before, I'll have to see if I can find it.