Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I never liked GenX. I became a Monet fan from XFactor, and then Bunncanny solidified her to me. I think she has so much potential to break out.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Even thought she just had one scene, Monet was good this issue. She was brown, though a lighter shade, and she was beautiful. It doesn't take Storm long to know it's her. lol

Also Emplate is back & on Krakoa! This will not be a good family reunion. And on another note, SYNCH got a mention in the text pages! Mark my words, our boy will be back! If he's not already! And he can be aged up to the proper age with Monet.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-18-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    spoilers:
    Even thought she just had one scene, Monet was good this issue. She was brown, though a lighter shade, and she was beautiful. It doesn't take Storm long to know it's her. lol

Also Emplate is back & on Krakoa! This will not be a good family reunion. And on another notes, SYNCH got a mention in the text pages! Mark my words, our boy will be back! And he can be aged up to the proper age with Monet.
    end of spoilers
    Yep.. praise be.. our prayers have been answered lol.

Yep. It's not much, but I am pleased with her characterization so far. Hickman seems to get her voice and I am glad so far we don't seem to be getting PAD's Monet.

I am anxious to see a reunion with Emplate & Synch. We know the former will cause HUGE issues, as I am sure she wants no kind of cohabitation with her brother again.

But her reunion with Synch would be interesting. How they connect after so much time, would the spark still be there? Would it last? Has Monet changed too much to get back with him? Does she want any romantic or sexual relationship at present? Just lots of room for a good scene, but I know we won't be getting it in HOX. personal relationships are not first one Hickman's list. If even Jean & Scott haven't had a moment, I doubt anyone else will.

But hoping she'll have some good stories in X-Men. it's a rotating cast with one-shots starting off. So I hope we get to see Monet soon.

I'm so freaking excited for what lies ahead for Monet. I really feel like Hickman is subtly setting up a lot of potential stories for her and I really hope that plays out in the flagship X-Men title (or elsewhere).

She also looked GORGEOUS in this issue. It reminds me of Ryan Sook's X-Factor cover where Monet is posing for Vogue(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I'm so freaking excited for what lies ahead for Monet. I really feel like Hickman is subtly setting up a lot of potential stories for her and I really hope that plays out in the flagship X-Men title (or elsewhere).

She also looked GORGEOUS in this issue. It reminds me of Ryan Sook's X-Factor cover where Monet is posing for Vogue(?).
    Agreed. These were my favorite covers for her.

Much better than she looked in the book's interiors. lol

She had lots of good cover art in X-Factor though.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-18-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

Also Emplate is back & on Krakoa! This will not be a good family reunion. And on another note, SYNCH got a mention in the text pages! Mark my words, our boy will be back! If he's not already! And he can be aged up to the proper age with Monet.
    Emplates back?
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Emplates back?
    Yeah he was with the villains arriving on Krakoa. The likes of Emplate, Selene, Sinister and Apoc are on the Island.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Emplates back?
    Very much so. Far left
    Villains Arrive.jpg

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic cover art by Terry Dodson from Generation X #62 (April, 2000):

ugliest uniform to date.

I think the burgundy cape is still worst, next to boob suit.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I personally LOVE that she's going by Penance and that she's able to manifest those abilities.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Classic cover art by Terry Dodson from Generation X #62 (April, 2000):

Ugh this issue was soooo tragic
    GrindrStone(D)

Its official guys.

spoilers:
    Synch is back! Cant wait to see his first onscreen interaction with Monet
    end of spoilers