Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    I mean..isnt to time to push Monet really hard again? I mean...a 12 issue Maxi series or something. They are finally treating Domino right but Monet is in and out too much...its went on for too long and it needs to be corrected.
    I really think the movie is what has elevated Domino. She was gonna be in Deadpool, so having her in Weapon X may have been Marvel's way of giving her some spotlight, Same reason Gail got to do her solo. Otherwise, she was in & out at random like Monet prior to DP II.

The movies are usually good for elevating characters, IF their character is popular on-screen. And sadly, Domino has turned into a doofus in her success, like Deadpool did. Soon, just like DP,she's gonna be known for being a comedy relief character.

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    is it a coincidence Monet and Husk didn't show up on the next splash and aren't in any Age of X-Man solicitations
    We don't know. All we got is Jordan D. White saying there MAY be plans for Monet. Far as Uncanny 9 goes, Frenzy wasn't on there either I don't think. It may depend on where everyone is coming from. Some were shown getting Jean's message & on their way. Others seemed more preoccupied, like Frenzy working on her, or a, car. Monet seemed like she was already in a fight elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Another thing..is she gonna be dark skinned this year or back to looking like a mixed looking light brown? Lol. They always switching...
    Before this splash page, she was white last we saw her.
    Attachment 76644
    So she's gonna go back to flip-flopping around. She did it constantly in Weapon X where she was either light brown or fair-skinned.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-10-2019 at 05:55 PM.