Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
Don't look now, but the beloved monarch of Latveria is due for a reunion in September with…

Squirrel Girl!

THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #48
RYAN NORTH (W) • DEREK CHARM (a)
Cover by ERICA HENDERSON
With Melissa doing everything she can to destroy Squirrel Girl, is there anything Doreen can do to survive??
Gosh, I sure hope so because it’d be nice if we actually make it to #50 BUT TECHNICALLY YOU NEVER KNOW!!
Especially when Squirrel Girl’s first villain, DOCTOR DOOM, is involved...
I don’t want to say more because SPOILERS, but trust us when we say this is a bonkers issue in which bonkers things happen, and you should definitely order it right now!!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Are you looking forward to this? Will we see some payback?!

(Odd that Henderson posed Doreen and… Tony, if that is him, like the Pieta.)

Well I have mixed feeling in this one, while I like Doom and I'm happy the he gets participation in marvel universe outside the FF, I'm not really a big fan of Squirrel girl, more clearly I was a fan on Squirrel girl when she was a funny joke who worked in her self contained universe. When writers tried to force her in the main continuity the joke loss all fun and becomes just nonsense so her interaction with other characters especially powerful villains are a bit controversial. So while the cover looks ok for me, I'm a bit worried about how Doom is supposed to be handled.