Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
Yes, how foolish of them not to recognize the nascent genius in their care! I also forgot to note about how Doom took measures to see that the orphaned Kristoff was given a proper education too.
Yes, education seems to be a very important issue for Victor, still in Kristoff case, he wasn't attending a common college, but was homeschooled in the palace for what I think should be the best tutors available, and as far as I remember he was told to be a very quick learner, attentive and intelligent even before of his "enhancement". But before that I don't think that Doom has just drop his education, maybe just making him move to other topics. I always has wanted to see how developed are his magical abilities since they were never show in his run with the fantastic four even when years latter Kristoff admits that has been studying dark arts for himself and damaged his mind in the process (and used them to kick mister Fantastic and enhance his own armor) but since them he never has been shown using them.

I wonder who they could have as instructors? I imagine Victor might leave behind some visual material, a holographic lecture or two perhaps.
being such control freak I'm sure Doom regulates and supervises the educative program himself about the cast, well besides as Doombot and even female Doom Bots to make them look "less threatening" I think that they should have a very capacitated staff. We were able to see Baron Von Bold as one of the teachers so that's why I think that it would be a good place to find old characters. Also having a vampire as teacher sounds sensitive when one of your top students is claiming to be Morbius son. But that makes me wonder what were they measures to teach demonic based characters?

Ah, what comic did this take place in?
Invaders 2019 number 7
cw009 (2).jpg