Page 82 of 171 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2556

Holy Puck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Outselling WoR as well.
    very nice

This is a once in a lifetime run people. We are so lucky to be able to enjoy it together.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    very nice

This is a once in a lifetime run people. We are so lucky to be able to enjoy it together.
    I've always said that Hulk in any form of media, if written true to all of his character traits and abilities, would be as popular as Batman across the boards. The problem is Marvel Entertainment does not seem to understand that. In comics, most great runs were followed by creative teams that destroyed what went before it. In the movie world, we have yet to see the fan favorite Hulks really get a chance to get fleshed out.

Just stay consistent and know that voiceless portrayals of Hulk suck.
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 07-12-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Preview from Immortal Hulk #23 by Joe Bennett

who is behind this killer robot?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Some of Forteans disposable henchmen i would say, we already saw what they do with those weird upside down guys that look at computer screens all day, i don't doubt they've done all kinds of screwy stuff with others as well.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Holy ****, I just realized that the robot is literally just a modified Robocop 2 lol

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    I've always said that Hulk in any form of media, if written true to all of his character traits and abilities, would be as popular as Batman across the boards. The problem is Marvel Entertainment does not seem to understand that. In comics, most great runs were followed by creative teams that destroyed what went before it. In the movie world, we have yet to see the fan favorite Hulks really get a chance to get fleshed out.

You couldn't be more right, Gamma Irradiated Being. Hulk's potential as a character is limitless, much like his strength!

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Holy ****, I just realized that the robot is literally just a modified Robocop 2 lol

OMG you're right, down to the details like the X on the chest and notched shoulders! Will that get Marvel in trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post

I couldn't have put it any better myself, bravo. I only hope someone from Marvel reads this.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    OMG you're right, down to the details like the X on the chest and notched shoulders! Will that get Marvel in trouble?
    True dat, damn Robocop ripoff lol.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    They literally copy-pasted another guy from Robocop, they copied those bugs from Starship Troopers exactly to the detail, they wont get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Probably Glen Talbot

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    They literally copy-pasted another guy from Robocop, they copied those bugs from Starship Troopers exactly to the detail, they wont get in trouble.
    There's been lot's of easter eggs throughout this series, from classic horror and sci fi franchises. (Particularly the gorier and body horrorier stuff)

I think you can get away with references like this but having them stick around too much will get you in trouble.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Funny...I love how a lot of people have issues with Hulk being so physically powerful (specially now, with Immortal Hulk, I believe.

In another thread someone talking about how there's only one top elite human on Earth, won't name the character here, while Hulk is only a brute.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Funny...I love how a lot of people have issues with Hulk being so physically powerful (specially now, with Immortal Hulk, I believe.

In another thread someone talking about how there's only one top elite human on Earth, won't name the character here, while Hulk is only a brute.
    That's because it's true, champ