Page 139 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2556

Here's a a picture of the One Above All...look familiar?

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/One-A...l_(Multiverse)
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    So, forgive me for being ignorant. But, who are the two abstentions in absolute carnage? One might be green skaar. The other one?Why are they dormant?
    Does this mean bruce has total of 5 personalities in total?
    Counting Bruce, it seems 6 in total.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Merged/Professor I'm guessing.
    Right.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Does Metatron look like Eternity to you?
    No, but he still isn't TOAA, he wasn't omniscient.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    So, forgive me for being ignorant. But, who are the two abstentions in absolute carnage? One might be green skaar. The other one?Why are they dormant?
    Does this mean bruce has total of 5 personalities in total?
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    No, but he still isn't TOAA, he wasn't omniscient.
    You try to deny what you know is true. Compare the photo of TOAA to Metatron in my following post, and factor in the fact of Metatron's statement that he is the 'Sentience of the Cosmos'.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    You try to deny what you know is true. Compare the photo of TOAA to Metatron in my following post, and factor in the fact of Metatron's statement that he is the 'Sentience of the Cosmos'.
    I know that, this wasn't TOAA, despite him looking similar, this was just Metatron also being a sentience of Cosmos doesn't mean TOAA, the sentience of cosmos merged with Galan before and became Galactus. And as far as i know Galactus was not omnipotent.

But if you don't trust me, ask Ewing on twitter.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Is this insinuating that cosmic rays are TOAA related and Gamma Rays are TOBA related, and Franklin Richards is a TOAA construct, agent, or representative in the same way that Hulk is a TOBA construct, agent, or representative?
    +1 for the balance factor

I know that, this wasn't TOAA, despite him looking similar, this was just Metatron also being a sentience of Cosmos doesn't mean TOAA, the sentience of cosmos merged with Galan before and became Galactus. And as far as i know Galactus was not omnipotent.

But if you don't trust me, ask Ewing on twitter.
    Maybe someone else can.

Fantastic Member

EGD61CKXoAA_kZM.jpg

Some covers from NYCC19, it looks like Xenmu is making a return.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

EGD61CKXoAA_kZM.jpg

Wow!!. This is so cool bro!! Xenmu will see how different this version of hulk is. lol

EGD61CKXoAA_kZM.jpg

There is the Hulk that was

Someone on this board guessed this right. I didn't think of the Hulk True Believers solicitations...

Fantastic Member

Yep, now all that's left is the thoughtful man who i am sure is the Leader and the thing in the tube, which i am guessing is some kind of experiment Leader makes to try and take out the Hulk with.

Spectacular Member

Yep, now all that's left is the thoughtful man who i am sure is the Leader and the thing in the tube, which i am guessing is some kind of experiment Leader makes to try and take out the Hulk with.

In issue 23, Betty referred to Del Frye as “the boy in the tube”. Maybe Leader changes him further into a real “thing”. Bruce’s “awful decision” is really all that’s left. Think its universally agreed The Thoughtful Man will be The Leader. Btw, kudos to whoever here guessed Xemnu as Hulk-that-was.

Can’t freaking wait for Leader.

That last issue... wow.

I'd love to see a series of movies with this run as its inspiration, though knowing it'd never happen. And I don't envy the creative team that's going to have to follow this run either...

I see Alex Ross continues to knock those covers out of the park. That's a great angle and lighting with the one where the Hulk is leaping down on... Ghidorah?