Page 94 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2556
    Fantastic Member

Yea looks like it's Creel, also he gets blown in half the same way T-1000 was in Terminator 2

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I's say Creel really wants a piece of Fortean, after what he did to him and Titania (not to mention Samson!).

I wonder what's in store for Langkowski considering last issue.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Maybe he'll be touched by that Abomination residue? Lol. Nah, probably The Green Door comes into play somehow.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WAKANDA FOREVER! View Post
    Maybe he'll be touched by that Abomination residue? Lol. Nah, probably The Green Door comes into play somehow.
    😁 I'm pretty sure that will be the case.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    New art from Joe Bennets facebook

Attachment 84898
    Attachment 84899

a refernece to the T1000
    First the Thing in Immortal Hulk #9-10 and now the T-1000... Ewing and Creel know their classics lol.

Seriously it looks really good, I can't wait to see the big fight between Fortean and Hulk.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    First the Thing in Immortal Hulk #9-10 and now the T-1000... Ewing and Creel know their classics lol.

Seriously it looks really good, I can't wait to see the big fight between Fortean and Hulk.
    Yeah, from Ewing himself, he writes what's in the action, as far as enemies and monsters come, but the designs and 80s & 90s inspirations all come from Bennett. Of course, Ewing loves them, because He's also a huge fan of those.

Certainly He'll come though the Green Door; maybe not now, but later. The question is: what's coming through the door. We know, from Walter's own words, that the Below Place is home of Demons and Beasts (I'm sure there are all sort of powerful beings there). Will He come as another Sasquatch or as a new Gamma Being?

Astonishing Member

That art of issue #23 looks awesome.
    Cool that part of the original members of the Alpha Flight are in the stories,Puck and Langkowski have been interesting to read in the Hulk stories.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    What i'm reading in Immortal Hulk right now is absolutely brilliant. i haven't felt this way about a comics since the Vision solo.
    The Vision solo and this arc of Immortal Hulk renewed my faith in Marvel comics and that mainstream comics can still be daring, innovative and clever.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Certainly He'll come though the Green Door; maybe not now, but later. The question is: what's coming through the door. We know, from Walter's own words, that the Below Place is home of Demons and Beasts (I'm sure there are all sort of powerful beings there). Will He come as another Sasquatch or as a new Gamma Being?
    I can't wait to see.

I wonder when Al Ewing will tackle the fact that not all Gamma Affected Beings look monstrous in their incarnations. Some still look human.

I wonder when Al Ewing will tackle the fact that not all Gamma Affected Beings look monstrous in their incarnations. Some still look human.
    I don't think he needs to.

Like he's mentioned they're "metaphor people". How they look doesn't change the monstrous truth of what they are.

I love the implication that Banner's body might be capable of incredible feats. When Joe Fixit was in control under the gamma lights right before the change, and he's still standing despite being shot to to bloody ribbons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I don't think he needs to.

Like he's mentioned they're "metaphor people". How they look doesn't change the monstrous truth of what they are.

I love the implication that Banner's body might be capable of incredible feats. When Joe Fixit was in control under the gamma lights right before the change, and he's still standing despite being shot to to bloody ribbons.
    Where did he mention that they are metaphors?

Also, we have seen the 'Incredible Bruce Banner' before. One of the few things that I did enjoy in Bruce Jones' run was that Banner could directly tap into gamma power by way of meditation.

Where did he mention that they are metaphors?

Also, we have seen the 'Incredible Bruce Banner' before. One of the few things that I did enjoy in Bruce Jones' run was that Banner could directly tap into gamma power by way of meditation.
    I believe Brian/TOBA mentions it at one point, I'll have to hunt it down.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I believe Brian/TOBA mentions it at one point, I'll have to hunt it down.
    It was in issue 13, it was mentioned in narration, not sure if it's TOBA/Brian it seems like it's jut your normal narration. It explains that gamma is science until it no longer is, until it basically becomes magic and makes metaphor people.