Page 4 of 171 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post

Who is this guy having claws like Logan? Is it Clayton? I mean he could have reverted back to his normal human form.
    It is Clay, aka Weapon H!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Following on from doing one for 2008's Iron Man (which you can see over in the Appreciation Tread for Starkie) I elected to make a CYOA cover for my fav MCU film which happens to have our beloved Green Giant, Thor: Ragnarok!

Hopefully at some point I'll make one for 2008's Incredible Hulk though sadly there was never an artbook for that movie so I'll have to find something different!

Immortal Hulk Gets More and More and More Printings

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...ore-printings/

I'm so happy it's doing so well! It's a wonderful book from what's gonna be a classic run.

Kind of interesting how Bennet draws the Hulk transformations. Usually it just seemed to mostly be Banner getting bigger and greener (or vice versa), but then there was the recent, painful-looking transformation back into Banner after Hulk reassembled himself (Granted, I think it's canon that all the transformations are painful, but this really *looked* it). Although I initially thought that was kind of a side effect of the trauma he experienced, we see something similar with "Ross" transforming into the Red Hulk last issue. Then again, that's probably not the "real" Ross....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member

I finally catch up a bit in the Reading of Immortal Hulk after having read the first Immortal Hulk TPB.
    And as i was thinking after reading the first issue in the floppy format and reading reviews about the stories,Immortal Hulk will be in my pull list.
    I will be getting the Hulk Vol.2 TPB,that have the stories from issue 6 to 10.And next time i go to my LCS i will start collecting Immortal Hulk in singles starting at issue 11.
    The stories and art are great.Never thought that Hulk as a horror comic book would be so cool.
    I like how the lore of the Hulk stories is being writen by Al Ewing.And as a fan of the Bill Mantlo stories on the Incredible Hulk from way back,is quite interesting to see those stories being mentioned in the stories of the Immortal Hulk.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 01-13-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I'm not very knowledgeable about the industry, but is there a particular reason why they release IM bi-monthly every-other-month? Just a random question.

Check thie custom Shfiguarts Hulk head. Reminds me of the Immortal Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    I'm not very knowledgeable about the industry, but is there a particular reason why they release IM bi-monthly every-other-month? Just a random question.
    Not that I know of, PlatinumThorns. Probably because they have a goal to publish 18 issues/mont, I believe.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Check thie custom Shfiguarts Hulk head. Reminds me of the Immortal Hulk

That would make a great Gray Hulk head sculpt too....

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #225
    Cover Date: July 1978
    Sale Date: April 18th, 1978
    Writer: Roger Stern
    Artist: Sal Buscema
    Inker: Joe Rubenstein
    Letterer: Rick Parker
    Colorist: Janice Cohen
    Editor: Jim Shooter

“Is There Hulk After Death?”

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Doc Samson, General Ross.
    Villain: The Leader
    Synopsis: Doc Samson and General Ross are rushing to the infirmary lab to try and revive Bruce Banner, who was fatally electrocuted via a gamma harness while controlling a robotic Hulk. Samson places him under a gamma ray projector and hits the button. Banner sits up and screams, but collapses seconds later. Samson is unable to find a pulse and declared him dead. As the duo solemnly leaves, the Hulk sits up and inquires what is going on. Knowing that the mental blocks are still in place, Samson argues with the brute, telling him he’s not smart enough to remember anything for more than a minute. The Hulk doesn’t take too kindly to the insult and slams Samson thru the wall, breaking the mental block’s command. Samson tries to backtrack on his insults, but the Hulk isn’t having it. The two go at it for a while until the Leader teleports a hoard of Humanoids in hopes of eliminating the both of them. Together, they make short work of the “rubber men”, and the Hulk is insistent on resuming their fight. Samson said they need to take care of the Leader first, and the gamma villain is patiently waiting for them. He’s easily taken down via a mental command, and the Hulk is stalled with the help of Kinetron Mitts that direct the Hulk’s blows against him. Too bad they weren’t programmed to compensate for the Hulk’s mantra of “the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets!” He smashes the mitts and the Leader orders his ship to teleport him to safety. Ignoring Omnivac’s warning, the Leader disintegrates and the Hulk resumes his attack on Doc Samson.

Commentary: Here we see the start of Stern’s version of the Hulk. He’s a bit meaner, speaking in more complete-but-still-broken sentences, and refers to himself as “THE Hulk”, rather than just as “Hulk”.

Just got my green treasure.
    Best book of the 2018 IMO.

immortal hulk.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Immortal Hulk #13

Top 25 Advance Reorders

It's great to see Immortal Hulk #13, #11(var), and the Is He Both TPB among them! The book is doing really well.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...ance-reorders/

Immortal Hulk #12 preview

https://www.newsarama.com/43526-you-...2-preview.html

Really intense stuff!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Immortal Hulk #12 preview

https://www.newsarama.com/43526-you-...2-preview.html

Really intense stuff!
    Could you post the pages? Seems to be unclickable.