Page 128 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2556
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Some German Garcia art: the guy can definitely do creepy stuff. Very excited to see what he cooked for IH #25.

And a variant for Absolute Carnage: The Immortal Hulk by InHyuk Lee

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Let's wait and see. But this and Hulk on his Steel Throne (there's the awful decision mentioned together here:the role to change the world the way He wants. That's not a wise decision - beginning of act 3) are a given, imo. They close act 2 from the run. It would be naive, again in my opinion, to assume all these plots will happen only in the 2 remaining acts. Notice that they are probably mentioned in chronological order: Nightmare Armour (horseman of War) -- steel Throne and awful decision -- Beast of Myth (probably Minotaur) and Hulk that was (act 3) -- Thing in the tube and the Thoughtful Man (act 4).
    The Thoughtful Man *has* to be the Leader. I refuse to believe he never shows up in this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    The Thoughtful Man *has* to be the Leader. I refuse to believe he never shows up in this run.
    Indeed! But Ewing basically confirmed this in the last mail section. And, if I'm not mistaken, Bennett mentioned He was working on a new terrifying concept for the Leader.

Fantastic Member

So now that Al has confirmed both in the interview and the mail section that Donny Cates will be using Hulk in the main Absolute Carnage storyline, what are your predictions on what that will involve?

Probably lots of body horror, i just hope Hulk doesn't job to Carnage or something.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    So now that Al has confirmed both in the interview and the mail section that Donny Cates will be using Hulk in the main Absolute Carnage storyline, what are your predictions on what that will involve?

Probably lots of body horror, i just hope Hulk doesn't job to Carnage or something.
    Are you sure it isn't just the tie-one oneshot? Either way, I don't see how big of a role Hulk'll play in the event. Even with Carnage's massive amp, he doesn't pose much of a threat since Hulk can just rez himself and stomp Cletus harder than he probably already would have. But I guess Carnage has horde numbers on his side.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Are you sure it isn't just the tie-one oneshot? Either way, I don't see how big of a role Hulk'll play in the event. Even with Carnage's massive amp, he doesn't pose much of a threat since Hulk can just rez himself and stomp Cletus harder than he probably already would have. But I guess Carnage has horde numbers on his side.
    It's hinted heavily that he will appear in the main story, since Donny himself wants to use Hulk, Al mentions it here

https://www.cbr.com/interview-al-ewi...olute-carnage/

and then when he responds to the mail, he says Hulk does have a larger role to play in the crossover

Untitled78.jpg

The one thing i am worried is, while i do like Donny Cates writing, he is pretty much horrible when it comes to power level because his characters are all over the place. His Thanos runs is filled with inconsistencies and he even had Venom beat up Juggernaut, so i am worried he might have Hulk job to Carnage or something, even though realistically Carnage poses no threat to him.

Edit: And we got the answer from Al himself
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1169904773476143105
    Immortal Hulk will indeed appear in Absolute Carnage, will that be good or bad for the character, we have yet to find out.
    Last edited by Subzero89; 09-06-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Indeed! But Ewing basically confirmed this in the last mail section. And, if I'm not mistaken, Bennett mentioned He was working on a new terrifying concept for the Leader.
    What mail section are you referring to, my friend?
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    No way he won’t show up. All those deep dives Ewing is doing into Hulk lore and he doesn’t use one of Hulk’s top Rogues? I’d be extremely disappointed, especially given it feels like decades since Leader showed up.
    It's hinted heavily that he will appear in the main story, since Donny himself wants to use Hulk, Al mentions it here

and then when he responds to the mail, he says Hulk does have a larger role to play in the crossover

Untitled78.jpg

The one thing i am worried is, while i do like Donny Cates writing, he is pretty much horrible when it comes to power level because his characters are all over the place. His Thanos runs is filled with inconsistencies and he even had Venom beat up Juggernaut, so i am worried he might have Hulk job to Carnage or something, even though realistically Carnage poses no threat to him.

Immortal Hulk will indeed appear in Absolute Carnage, will that be good or bad for the character, we have yet to find out.
    Hopefully he won’t job to Knull. Absolute Carnage has actually been pretty good so far.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    What mail section are you referring to, my friend?

In the Immortal Hulk comic, after the story is over, theres a couple green pages with mostly words where people have written in. And Al Ewing answers/responds to them. Gamma-Grams is its name.

Untitled78.jpg

To be fair to Cates the Venom vs. Juggernaut thing is something that happened already that he was revisiting, and he made it seem more reasonable than it was originally.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    To be fair to Cates the Venom vs. Juggernaut thing is something that happened already that he was revisiting, and he made it seem more reasonable than it was originally.
    True, but still. His King Thanos stuff made me bleed from my ears....

My prediction is Hulks appearance will obviously have to do something with body horror, so i predict Carnage will probably eat or tear Hulk apart, since Hulk is immortal he will survive and heal but will be wrecked by Carnage.

True, but still. His King Thanos stuff made me bleed from my ears....

My prediction is Hulks appearance will obviously have to do something with body horror, so i predict Carnage will probably eat or tear Hulk apart, since Hulk is immortal he will survive and heal but will be wrecked by Carnage.
    Very possible I'll grant you.

I think it will have to do with body horror and Carnage/knull trying to turn him into another host. This guy is not only immensely powerful, after all, he's also connected to TOBA.

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    In the Immortal Hulk comic, after the story is over, theres a couple green pages with mostly words where people have written in. And Al Ewing answers/responds to them. Gamma-Grams is its name.
    I see someone is still feeling the effects.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Del Frye intrigues me the most. All I know is that He'll bring a lot of trouble.
    To add even more fuel for speculation, Del Frye is named after a Hulk-that-was from the live action Hulk show...