Titania looking gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    That she does.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    That she does.
    My favorite female baddie, ever since her first appearance in Secret Wars!

Fantastic article about Immortal Hulk!

AL EWING HULKS OUT: WHY IMMORTAL HULK IS THE BEST BIG-2 COMIC BOOK RIGHT NOW

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/al-ewi...book-right-now

*The best part*: Change is a constant in Immortal Hulk, and we're coming up to a big one as the themes we've set in motion play to their conclusion. Issues #23 and #24 have been solicited, and they hint at some big bold moves to be made — but issue #25 is what's going to change the game. People say things like that a lot — it's the hype train — but I honestly mean it. It's experimental in a way I'm not sure we've seen since the '70s. And from there, we plan to go to some very, very interesting places.

Fantastic Member

Man there is so much hype about issue 25 and Al seems to be very sure about it being pretty groundbreaking. I am speculating we are gonna see something that will forever change Hulks history as well as future.

I am very excited to see what kind of Hulk we'll see. Probably something we could never have imagined.

Fantastic Member

Breaker of Worlds....

*The best part*: Change is a constant in Immortal Hulk, and we're coming up to a big one as the themes we've set in motion play to their conclusion. Issues #23 and #24 have been solicited, and they hint at some big bold moves to be made — but issue #25 is what's going to change the game. People say things like that a lot — it's the hype train — but I honestly mean it. It's experimental in a way I'm not sure we've seen since the '70s. And from there, we plan to go to some very, very interesting places.

"I'll be honest, I could talk for hours about the Hulk. There's so much there, and because people only really think of the surface level — "Hulk Smash," the TV show — it's relatively unexplored, critically. But there's so much there. I would go as far as to say that, as the Superman/Spider-Man dichotomy perfectly represents DC vs Marvel, Batman and the Hulk is another such axis." - Al Ewing
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

He totally gets it.

He totally gets it.
    Yes, he does.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

He’s got a very Morrison-like view of DC and Marvel which is not surprising, although I actually would put DC and Marvel on the opposite sides of order and chaos as opposed to Ewing. I might need to check out Mantlo’s Hulk run, I don’t know if I’ve ever read it. Really interesting analysis of Hulk as a counterculture figure.

You should read the Mantlo/Buscema run. It's a complex run and one that plant the seeds for what we have now (beginning with PADs run).

Fantastic Member

If you think about it Hulk was always the counterculter, he was always the oddball of the group, he was always going against the norm.

Reading issues 23-24-25 is gonna be quite the experience, can't wait.

Is that Sasquatch to the lower right of her?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Is that Sasquatch to the lower right of her?
    No, it's Hulk.