Page 49 of 171 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

I’m loving that No.1 directors cut cover.

This series really is the best title on the stands ( followed by Venom ). And i am a Spidey fan.

I like the hybrid design that we have seen so far for Abomination.

The Green colouration from Blonsky.

Hands and feet from Rick.

The skin is somewhere between the two. Reptilian like Blonsky and armoured looking, at the same time, like A-Bomb.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Were not Banner, Betty and Rick together during the Incredible Hulks phase in Pak's second run?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    And with the Immortal Hulk #18 preview out, the full cover has been revealed at last! That's pure (and awesome) horror!

That's amazing! By the way congrats, you were right about Abomination's face!

Immortal Hulk #22 cover, it seems, by Alex Ross. As always, beautiful!

The gang is back together again!

Were not Banner, Betty and Rick together during the Incredible Hulks phase in Pak's second run?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I am so hyped for Abomination Rick. That new design is absolutely horrifying and I love it. It’s odd that Blonsky himself has never gotten a revamp, the version of him I liked the most was the one in the video game Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Wonder if Ewing ever played that?

That cover has gotten me thinking, when was the last time we got Bruce, Betty, and Rick all together? Feels like it hasn’t happened since PAD.
    Blonsky was given a bit of a makeover towards the end of the Grey hulk era, his face was burned by toxic waste so he had a sort of 'melted', sort of toxic avenger look throughout the 90's.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    I’m loving that No.1 directors cut cover.

This series really is the best title on the stands ( followed by Venom ). And i am a Spidey fan.
    I have to agree with you! And Spidey as my second favorite character (with ASM being the 3rs best title from Marvel, imo)!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    That's amazing! By the way congrats, you were right about Abomination's face!
    Yeah, I nailed it. LOL! And I have to say that I've already seen the new Abomination in action (courtesy from Bennett!). If you think that's scary, you've seen nothing!

I have to agree with you! And Spidey as my second favorite character (with ASM being the 3rs best title from Marvel, imo)!
    Lol. Kindred spirits we must be. ASM is my 3rd fav.

Its the first time in over 10 years that i have loved these titles.

I have really disliked Hulk ( apart from Jeff Parkers Red Hulk run ) since Planet Hulk.

Spidey has been, for me, not the same character since OMD

Venom has been crap since the early Michelinie days.

Let’s just say that I’m a happy camper at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Lol. Kindred spirits we must be. ASM is my 3rd fav.

Its the first time in over 10 years that i have loved these titles.

I have really disliked Hulk ( apart from Jeff Parkers Red Hulk run ) since Planet Hulk.

Spidey has been, for me, not the same character since OMD

Venom has been crap since the early Michelinie days.

Let’s just say that I’m a happy camper at the moment.
    Indeed, LOL!

Oh, Marvel is really in a great phase now, with quite some awesome titles out.

Don't even talk about Hulk... Having to endure crappy runs by Aaron (not surprisingly) and Waid. Also, TAH was a bore.

Hulk fans more than deserved what we're getting now!

I have to agree about Venom too.

Spectacular Member

Is there a list somewhere of the Hulk's mentioned by Immortal Hulk to Samson and a bio of each?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggha View Post
    Is there a list somewhere of the Hulk's mentioned by Immortal Hulk to Samson and a bio of each?
    Well, the ones mentioned so far are Devil Hulk (who's the incarnation people call as being immortal hulk - all the hulks are Immortal, not only the devil hulk), joe fixit, the Savage hulk and that huge mindless hulk that would have killed everybody in Ulysses vision during CW II, and briefly seen attacking the heroes in Secret Empire. You can find info about the devil hulk and the other core incarnations in marvel.wikia.com, and maybe in the nem Marvel encyclopedia. I haven't seen bios about the mindless one anywhere, but. I suppose he is going to be mentioned in Bruce's list next issue or soon, at least. Maybe we'll learn more about it too.

Spectacular Member

Well, the ones mentioned so far are Devil Hulk (who's the incarnation people call as being immortal hulk - all the hulks are Immortal, not only the devil hulk), joe fixit, the Savage hulk and that huge mindless hulk that would have killed everybody in Ulysses vision during CW II, and briefly seen attacking the heroes in Secret Empire. You can find info about the devil hulk and the other core incarnations in marvel.wikia.com, and maybe in the nem Marvel encyclopedia. I haven't seen bios about the mindless one anywhere, but. I suppose he is going to be mentioned in Bruce's list next issue or soon, at least. Maybe we'll learn more about it too.
    Do you know what issue/s the huge mindless Hulk appeared in and is that the "Big Guy", Bruce referred to in the latest issue or was he referring to the Savage Hulk or Green Scar/WBH?

I think Big guy is Devil's name for the Savage Hulk. During the Hell storyline, The Hulk temporarily goes into the Hulk smash!/Third person persona before switching back to the Devil persona (There's no physical change there BTW) and I think he then says "That was the big guy" to Mcgee I think.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Blonsky was given a bit of a makeover towards the end of the Grey hulk era, his face was burned by toxic waste so he had a sort of 'melted', sort of toxic avenger look throughout the 90's.
    I was thinking more along the lines of an origin revamp. Blonsky is still an ex-KGB agent right? In outside media he’s typically portrayed as an American. Kinda surprising Marvel never brought that over to the comics.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of an origin revamp. Blonsky is still an ex-KGB agent right? In outside media he’s typically portrayed as an American. Kinda surprising Marvel never brought that over to the comics.
    I think in the Incredible Hulk movie(MCU) he was Russian descent but raised in Britain and member of the Brittish special forces.
    Last edited by Uggha; 05-26-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggha View Post
    Do you know what issue/s the huge mindless Hulk appeared in and is that the "Big Guy", Bruce referred to in the latest issue or was he referring to the Savage Hulk or Green Scar/WBH?
    Hi, there! As ChrisIII said, the Big Guy is the Savage Hulk!

Now, the mindless Hulk I'm talking about appears, in a vision by the Inhuman Ulysses. Now I don't remember exactly, by I believe it was in the first issues of CW II, or in the Ulysses tie-in. Someone help me here. In the vision, he's fighting a lot of the biggest heroes together, with some already killed.

In Secret Empire, this same Hulk (as stated by Ewing) is resurrected by Hydra to be used as their biggest weapon. He's the only thing that is capable to destroy the defenses of The Mount, where the allied heroes stay. Hydra's most powerful war machines can't do that nor the other allies, including Thor with jarnbjorn. Hulk gets there and almost kill them until they get to escape and the effect of the resurrection stops. This happens in #5 or #6, I believe.

Notice that he doesn't look as huge here as he does in the vision. That's it. I hope it helps!