Page 69 of 171 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2556
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Has She-Hulk appeared in this series? I haven't had the chance to read it yet.
    Yeah, She appeared and, with the Avengers, fought The Hulk. Issue #7, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully not. I'm not sure how she would react to the horror-based stuff going on, TOBA, green door, etc. She's generally not a "darker" character as far as her outlook.
    You really don't read the comics, do you?

The last She-Hulk series (Simply titled Hulk for the most part) was pretty dark, as it was her pretty much dealing with PTSD after Banner dying and developing a sort of Grey Hulk persona, although not quite as craft as Fixit (In a few ways it was a bit like Immortal/Devil now). Some of the old She-Hulk humor did creep up a bit with the Jen parts but overall it was very different. Also like Bruce Jones's run there weren't a lot of transformations, or they were quick and happened off-screen.

However Avengers kind of made her green and savage and she's kind of been stuck that way for a while now I think.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    I guess the next issue will be enlightening concerning the nature of the Green Door. I'm intrigued about what'll happen with the Hulk's body; I don't think it will heal, naturally.
    So, can Banner come back in another body??

And there's one interesting about the IH #20 solicitations:

Bruce Banner is being hunted on two fronts by two dead loved ones turned nightmarish, implacable foes.
    After what happened during Immortal Hulk #7 and #8, I'm sure he's going to find a way to heal somehow but seeing Banner come back in another body would be something that's for sure lol.

I guess the two dead ones are Rick and Betty, now I can't wait to see him have his revenge after what they did to him in the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Immortal Hulk September 2019 Solicitations

IMMORTAL HULK #23
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    IMMORTAL WRAPAROUND Variant Cover by TBA
    • The war has come home – and Shadow Base is the battleground.
    • The stage is set for the final confrontation between the new ABOMINATION...
    • ...and the IMMORTAL HULK.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Attachment 83635

IMMORTAL HULK #24
    WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY JOE BENNETT
    • As the war with Shadow Base comes to a brutal, bloody end, Bruce Banner has a choice to make.
    • And the repercussions of that choice will have an effect on every single life on this planet...
    • ...including the IMMORTAL HULK.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Attachment 83636

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    IMMORTAL HULK #23
    IMMORTAL WRAPAROUND Variant Cover by TBA

• The war has come home – and Shadow Base is the battleground.
    • The stage is set for the final confrontation between the new ABOMINATION...
    • ...and the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #24
    WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY JOE BENNETT

• As the war with Shadow Base comes to a brutal, bloody end, Bruce Banner has a choice to make.
    • And the repercussions of that choice will have an effect on every single life on this planet...
    • ...including the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK DIRECTOR’S CUT #3 & #4 (of 6)
    The horror has a name — and now it is unleashed in full graphic detail! Walter Langkowski is an ex-football star, a space diplomat and a beloved super hero. Walter Langkowski is charming, healthy and outgoing. Walter Langkowski is the opposite of Bruce Banner. And Walter Langkowski is going to die today, because he went looking for Banner…and found the Immortal Hulk. The critically acclaimed reinvention of one of Marvel’s biggest icons is re-presented in Director’s Cut form, complete with Joe Bennett’s savage pencils and more incredible behind-the-scenes bonus features! Reprinting IMMORTAL HULK # 3 & #4.
    ISSUE #3: 56 PGS./RATED T+ …$4.99
    ISSUE #4: 56 PGS./RATED T+ …$4.99

Thanks for the solicits, really curious about what's this choice Hulk is going to make especially after what he said to Samson previously.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-22-2019 at 07:27 AM.

One thing I just noticed-just like Ross, Banner's mustache vanished when he Hulked out.

Wonder if we'll see more of "Joe" Banner. Having Bruce and one of the hulks share his human body is not really something we've seen before (although according to some flashbacks some of the Hulk's personas surfaced even before the gamma radiation)-"Savage Banner" just turned back into the merged/Professor, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    After what happened during Immortal Hulk #7 and #8, I'm sure he's going to find a way to heal somehow but seeing Banner come back in another body would be something that's for sure lol.

I guess the two dead ones are Rick and Betty, now I can't wait to see him have his revenge after what they did to him in the last issue.

Thanks for the solicits, really curious about what's this choice Hulk is going to make especially after what he said to Samson previously.
    All I know is that I'm so excited about the way Banner/Hulk resurrects! I think will learn a lot about the Green Door and, maybe, a bit about their relation with the One Below All.

This is my favorite book, whenever I stop to get my monthly comic fix, this is always the first read in the pile
    I have no beef with Vegans

I’m curious to find out just what Thunderbolt Ross will be when he comes back... Betty is Red Harpy, Banner is “Devil” Hulk, Rick Jones is the A-Bombination, What will Ross be
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Ross was briefly Zzazx and Redeemer in addition to Red Hulk, although neither are gamma.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I’m curious to find out just what Thunderbolt Ross will be when he comes back... Betty is Red Harpy, Banner is “Devil” Hulk, Rick Jones is the A-Bombination, What will Ross be
    Denirac! I didn't know you were reading this title. It's phenomenal!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    This is my favorite book, whenever I stop to get my monthly comic fix, this is always the first read in the pile
    Same! This title is my favorite comic currently being published. Nice Jay avatar by the way!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I don't think Ross will return anytime soon.

Btw, guys/girls, for anyone who has a twitter account, Joe Bennett just joined it a couple of days ago. He's a great guy to interact with, and now the (almost) complete gamma gang is there!

Joe Bennett
    https://twitter.com/JoeBenn33636019

Al Ewing
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing

Paul Mounts
    https://twitter.com/paulmounts
    Last edited by Immortal Hulk; 06-23-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Fantastic looking figures...not digging the price tag...

Particularly loving this Hulk!

I would love for Ewing to write a Immortal Hulk and Wolverine crossover. I feel like he would be great at capturing their love/hate relationship. I also would like for Ewing to have IH crossover with Black Panther as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Denirac! I didn't know you were reading this title. It's phenomenal!
    I caught up in Trade when my LCS got them in, will pick up issues to catch up on the Abomination stuff, But the best part was my LCS trade copies were all signed by Al Ewing
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe