Page 48 of 171 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Immortal Hulk preview art by Joe Bennett:

EXCLUSIVE: Immortal Hulk Reveals Bruce Banner Has Become All He Hates

https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-immort...-brian-banner/

And with the Immortal Hulk #18 preview out, the full cover has been revealed at last! That's pure (and awesome) horror!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    And with the Immortal Hulk #18 preview out, the full cover has been revealed at last! That's pure (and awesome) horror!

I love how there's just a jettison of light radiating from his face lol
    Last edited by PlatinumThorns; 05-23-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Immortal Hulk #22 cover, it seems, by Alex Ross. As always, beautiful!

This cover looks great. I like the look of Red Harpy. Who is that with them? Is that Rick? I also hope Doc Samson is still alive.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Another great cover. I feel bad for Rick. Abomination looks horrifying. I wonder how the Immortal Hulk will react when he sees him. I also hope Abomination actually proves to be a worthy foe for Hulk & co.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Spectacular Member

Immortal Hulk preview art by Joe Bennett:

Is that Rick, he is cradling in his arms?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Another great cover. I feel bad for Rick. Abomination looks horrifying. I wonder how the Immortal Hulk will react when he sees him. I also hope Abomination actually proves to be a worthy foe for Hulk & co.
    I'm curious about his reaction too! About the new Abomination being a dangerous foe; I've seen a couple things (that I can't reveal now), and it's the stuff of nightmares...

Quote Originally Posted by Uggha View Post
    Is that Rick, he is cradling in his arms?
    Actually, you can see the Abomination/Rick in the low left of the pic. The person in Hulk's arms is Jackie McGee, from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This cover looks great. I like the look of Red Harpy. Who is that with them? Is that Rick? I also hope Doc Samson is still alive.
    Judging by the description it looks like it might be Rick, and it looks like he might be teaming up with Hulk and Red Harpy. Maybe his human form is also kind of messed up a bit as well judging by that picture.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-immort...-brian-banner/

Well, that answers the Samson question.

Looks like "Joe Banner" not only got a new suit but also a mustache...making him look of course like Brian.....

Another thin I find interesting, and I probably wasn't paying attention before, is that Banner can not ever see his reflex in mirrors. It's always the Hulk on the other side!

Immortal Hulk #1 To Get Cheaper For Next Week’s Fifth Printing

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...fifth-printing

And another Immortal Hulk #19 variant by Brent Schoonover

I'm guessing that the two human faces represent not only Rick but Blonsky as well. I'm guessing the handhead is going to do a "facehugger" move on the Hulk as well.

I believe the faces are going to be Rick's and Blonsky's too. It makes a lot of sense.

August 2019 Solicitations!

IMMORTAL HULK #22
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by RYAN BROWN
    • Shadow Base has one goal: to stop the monsters, the forces of chaos - And give their power to men of order.
    • But the monsters have goals of their own. And now they’re working together.
    RICK JONES remembers everything… and you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    *cover above*

IMMORTAL HULK DIRECTOR’S CUT #1 & 2 (of 6)
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    The horror has a name — and now it is unleashed in full graphic detail! You’d never notice the man. He doesn’t like to be noticed. He’s quiet. Calm. Never complains. If someone were to walk up and shoot him in the head...all he’d do is die. Until night falls. And someone else gets up again. The man’s name is Banner. The horror is the Immortal Hulk. And trouble has a way of finding them both! As reporter Jackie McGee tries to put together the pieces, Banner treads a lonely path from town to town — unearthing murder, mystery and tragedy as he goes. And what Banner discovers, the Hulk smashes! The critically acclaimed reinvention of one of Marvel’s biggest icons is re-presented in Director’s Cut form, complete with Joe Bennett’s savage pencils and more incredible bonus features!
    ISSUE #1: 72 PGS./RATED T+ …$5.99
    ISSUE #2: 56 PGS./RATED T+ …$4.99

IMMORTAL HULK VOL. 4: ABOMINATION TPB
    WRITTEN BY AL EWING
    PENCILED BY JOE BENNETT
    COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    [
    I]Once upon a time, he was the Hulk’s best friend. Rick Jones was there at ground zero on the fateful day the Hulk was born. And during the early days when the Hulk was a mindless brute, Rick was the only one who believed in him. Now Rick is dead and gone — but his body has been exhumed and stolen! And the Immortal Hulk wants to know why. But to find the answers he seeks, Bruce Banner will have to face roaming gamma experiments and a ruthless assassin out for his blood — and the one thing that can depower the Hulk. As a pair of dead loved ones turned nightmarish foes hunt Banner on two fronts, the stage is set for a brutal three-way confrontation between the Abomination, the Harpy and the Hulk! Collecting IMMORTAL HULK #16-20.[/I]
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91667-1

I am so hyped for Abomination Rick. That new design is absolutely horrifying and I love it. It’s odd that Blonsky himself has never gotten a revamp, the version of him I liked the most was the one in the video game Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Wonder if Ewing ever played that?

That cover has gotten me thinking, when was the last time we got Bruce, Betty, and Rick all together? Feels like it hasn’t happened since PAD.