Page 22 of 171 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

so what's been going on in No Road Home. how is the Hulk being drawn in to this conflict, is he even really concerned that much, or at all? Is he focused on being a "hero" at all or is he just focused on being malevolent to those who seem "evil" or who attack him personally?

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    He is FREAKING AWESOME in No Road Home, real joy to read and the artists giving him some great panels, the hospital scene was downright f'ing funny

I'm gutted that my girl Rogue ain't with these guys in this one
    He definitely is (and, of course, in Immortal Hulk - if you're not reading it yet)! But I'd say he's even scarier in NRH!

Rogue would've been a great addition to the team!

Bennett's variant for Immortal Hulk #16!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

edit: error
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Bennett's variant for Immortal Hulk #16!

This is both creepy and cool.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    edit: error
    I'm glad to see Doc Samson return. I hope he gets to stay alive and actually gets to appear in other comics as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Next wednesday can't come soon enough.
    https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-15-preview-doc-samson

BANNED

The Immortal Hulk #15 - Preview

BANNED

Ultimate Member

I really like Ewing examining Samson's resurrection.

I fully understand that death in comics is a revolving door, but what really robs it of any gravitas is casually bringing characters back for little to no reason. Bendis brought Samson back for what, two, three panels that couldn't have been handled by an original character?

Looks like the origin of Totally Awesome Hulk will be brought into question too. After all, we now know that Amadeus didn't cure Bruce, he only thought he did.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

I like seeing Doc Samson again. I really hope this leads to more stories with him in both the Hulk comics but also the larger MU down the road. I like the comment Nick Fury made about heroes dying lol.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Peter David, Dale Keown Reunite for Incredible Hulk: Last Call!!!!!

INCREDIBLE HULK: LAST CALL #1
    PETER DAVID (W) • DALE KEOWN (A/C)
    HULK LEGENDS, PETER DAVID & DALE KEOWN REUNITE!
    In his twelve-year stint on THE INCREDIBLE HULK, Peter David redefined the Green Goliath for generations of fans and creators. Artist Dale Keown drew some of that run’s most beloved and influential issues. Now the pair return to their incredible collaboration for a special oversized one-shot issue! Bruce Banner is tired of being the Hulk. Heck, he’s tired of being. But just when he’s about to lose all hope, a miracle occurs: a fight worthy of the Incredible Hulk.

Now, the pair are reuniting once more for a final story starring Marvel's jade giant. Incredible Hulk: Last Call is a special one-shot celebrating Marvel Comics' 80th anniversary. The comic will explore what happens when Banner is tired of his entire existence, only to find himself in "a fight worthy of the Incredible Hulk."

"It's great to be working with Dale again," David told CBR of the project. "Some of my favorite stories were produced during Dale's time on the book, and I endeavored to produce a story that would hit all the high points that fans remember from those days. I can't wait for the readers' reactions to the story."

Incredible Hulk: Last Call, by Peter David and Dale Keown, is scheduled to arrive in June 2019.

source: https://www.cbr.com/peter-david-dale...ulk-last-call/

Dream come true! Man, what a time to be a Hulk fan (the one in the comics, of course)!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

In his twelve-year stint on THE INCREDIBLE HULK, Peter David redefined the Green Goliath for generations of fans and creators. Artist Dale Keown drew some of that run’s most beloved and influential issues. Now the pair return to their incredible collaboration for a special oversized one-shot issue! Bruce Banner is tired of being the Hulk. Heck, he’s tired of being. But just when he’s about to lose all hope, a miracle occurs: a fight worthy of the Incredible Hulk.

Now, the pair are reuniting once more for a final story starring Marvel's jade giant. Incredible Hulk: Last Call is a special one-shot celebrating Marvel Comics' 80th anniversary. The comic will explore what happens when Banner is tired of his entire existence, only to find himself in "a fight worthy of the Incredible Hulk."

"It's great to be working with Dale again," David told CBR of the project. "Some of my favorite stories were produced during Dale's time on the book, and I endeavored to produce a story that would hit all the high points that fans remember from those days. I can't wait for the readers' reactions to the story."

Incredible Hulk: Last Call, by Peter David and Dale Keown, is scheduled to arrive in June 2019.

Looks interesting. I wonder who it is that the Hulk will be facing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

I think the popularity of the Immortal Hulk by Al Ewing and new EOC has contributed to the Hulk finally getting more focus in the comics. One of the best Antiheroes of all time!