Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
Hi, there! As ChrisIII said, the Big Guy is the Savage Hulk!

Now, the mindless Hulk I'm talking about appears, in a vision by the Inhuman Ulysses. Now I don't remember exactly, by I believe it was in the first issues of CW II, or in the Ulysses tie-in. Someone help me here. In the vision, he's fighting a lot of the biggest heroes together, with some already killed.

In Secret Empire, this same Hulk (as stated by Ewing) is resurrected by Hydra to be used as their biggest weapon. He's the only thing that is capable to destroy the defenses of The Mount, where the allied heroes stay. Hydra's most powerful war machines can't do that nor the other allies, including Thor with jarnbjorn. Hulk gets there and almost kill them until they get to escape and the effect of the resurrection stops. This happens in #5 or #6, I believe.

Notice that he doesn't look as huge here as he does in the vision. That's it. I hope it helps!
Thanks! Now that incarnation has seen the light of day, I hope we get to see how Devil Hulk and the other Hulks keep that guy locked away. I wonder if he is truly mindless though. In essence, isn't Bruce(the primary) always present in the back of his alter egos minds having some kind of influence?