Page 79 of 171 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2556
    Fantastic Member

Only problem with Cho is that he hasn't really died as opposed to the others.

Also, Sasquatch is a big part of Ewing's run so far and Occam's Razor and what not.. even Bruce accused him of copying him in college.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Good call! She could be interesting!

Another one I'd love to see, even though it's not a Gamma being, would be Gammon, one of the few interesting additions from Doc Green (Duggan's run) brief era. It has so much potential, imo.
    Yea although i wasn't a fan of Doc Green, Gammon had potentially he could have been Hulks/Banners very own Ultron but that got abandoned quickly.... Or Patty Volman who turned into Vista? A plant based being that could cover the entire planet, another cool threat completely abandoned.
    Last edited by Subzero89; 07-08-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post

Also, Sasquatch is a big part of Ewing's run so far and Occam's Razor and what not.. even Bruce accused him of copying him in college.
    This, Cho hasn't died so far, at least not as Hulk so he wouldn't have visited Hell.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    Yea although i wasn't a fan of Doc Green, Gammon had potentially he could have been Hulks/Banners very own Ultron but that got abandoned quickly.... Or Patty Volman who turned into Vista? A planet based being that could cover the entire planet, another cool threat completely abandoned.
    Forgot about Vista. Another cool concept with potential!

Preview from Immortal Hulk #23 by Joe Bennett

Fantastic Member

Looks like Joe is back to posting these preview sketches regularly again, this thing reminds me a lot of Cain from Robocop.

Also this UV weakness, it's kinda getting annoying. It's like at this point nothing else we have can defeat the Hulk so we are just gonna bring in the UV every time. Imagine a comic with Superman where every few issues someone pulled out Kryptonite to beat him, it's getting old. I kinda wish Al does away with it or at least makes it more of a rarity.

Looks like Joe is back to posting these preview sketches regularly again, this thing reminds me a lot of Cain from Robocop.

Also this UV weakness, it's kinda getting annoying. It's like at this point nothing else we have can defeat the Hulk so we are just gonna bring in the UV every time. Imagine a comic with Superman where every few issues someone pulled out Kryptonite to beat him, it's getting old. I kinda wish Al does away with it or at least makes it more of a rarity.
    I don't think he will quite "repeat it". Sooner or later there will happen something different about it. Probably the reaction from the Hulk may change and surprise the enemies in the future.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    I don't think he will quite "repeat it". Sooner or later there will happen something different about it. Probably the reaction from the Hulk may change and surprise the enemies in the future.
    I dunno it's already getting repetitive for me, maybe Hulk reacts to it differently this time but it doesn't look like it.

I dunno it's already getting repetitive for me, maybe Hulk reacts to it differently this time but it doesn't look like it.
    Eh we'll see.

Ewing does like to pull the fake out a lot.

Remember when death was the trigger? An then we get "I'm already dead,"?

I'm thinking Ewing's feeding us this UV Kryptonite thing to pull a big twist. Like maybe the Savage Hulk can still come out, or maybe this new mindless Hulk might pop out during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Eh we'll see.

Ewing does like to pull the fake out a lot.

Remember when death was the trigger? An then we get "I'm already dead,"?

I'm thinking Ewing's feeding us this UV Kryptonite thing to pull a big twist. Like maybe the Savage Hulk can still come out, or maybe this new mindless Hulk might pop out during the day.
    Maybe the Hulk will invest in some really dense sunscreen.
    I love what Ewing is doing an I can only hope that he brings along the Leader in a future story... to give our boy a fun time.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Maybe the Hulk will invest in some really dense sunscreen.
    I love what Ewing is doing an I can only hope that he brings along the Leader in a future story... to give our boy a fun time.
    Bennett is coming up with a new design/version for the Leader, He said. So that much happen sooner than We think!

Fantastic Member

It's got to be psychologically based like Fixit only coming out only at night.

In Avengers, he couldn't enter holy ground/the light. Once those issues get resolved, it goes away I'm sure.

And yes, he's already appeared in daylight/without death at least twice now.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

The True Believers reprints have always intrigued me, so pretty cool to see these coming out in September:

http://www.comicon.com/2019/06/19/ma...vers-reprints/

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    He has been to the afterlife actually.

Imagine a comic with Superman where every few issues someone pulled out Kryptonite to beat him, it's getting old.
    UV light isn't as rare as kryptonite, so that comparison doesn't really work.

Anyone going after the Hulk would be dumb not to have some sort of artificial sunlight handy.
    Last edited by Venom Melendez; 07-09-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Haven't read the latest issue, but from what I've read I've seen in these sketches and other things that the Abomination and zombie Rick are seperate entities, and Abomination is sort of a husk that might need a host to regenerate (as it seems clear it will be in later issues but seperate from Rick)? That adds a whole other body horror dimension to things in addition to the two faces, hand head and vomiting acid. Wonder if it's got Blonsky's mind in there too since it was partially built from his remains....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth