Page 166 of 171 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2556
    Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

So what do we talk about now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    In a couple of days and we will have something new to discuss.

Spectacular Member

The new issue of immortal hulk comes out this week. We’ll have plenty discuss after #28 drops

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Very curious about the Hulk - Minotaur confrontation.

New interview with Ewing says he's planning for a Hulk/Thing fight next year. The one in FF wasn't really a proper one since Hulk was partly manipulated by the puppet master.

I've been looking back a bit and it's kind of interesting that Bennett actually drew the last few issues of Paul Jenkin's run-the last to feature the Devil Hulk before Immortal, funny enough. His style was quite different back then though.

Speaking of Jenkins call backs, wonder if we'll ever get anything about Angela Lipscombe. Then again there's already Mcgee and Mcgowan who sort of serve her same basic narrative role.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-10-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Marvel put up a Lo-Fi pullist for March 2020 titles, and showed Hulk's 750th comic (AKA IH #33)! It's be an XL issue, but not as large as #25.

lofi 2020 marvel comic book announcements to study _ relax to 5-26 screenshot.jpg

@5:26

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-al...mpression=true

A lot of stuff to discuss in this interview.

BANNED

1. Hulk isn't completely rid of the Sun weakness, it seems for that to happen Banner needs to accept him completely and he hasn't yet, so he is resistant to it to a certain extent for now.

2. I have a World War Hulk feeling coming from Al, not on the level of what Greg Pak did, but he mentions several major players appearing around the issue 40 and even mentions a Hulk vs Thing rematch.

3. Those Kaiju monsters look a lot bigger than i initially though, very cool designs.

4. Xenmu seems to be playing quite a major role here and not just a throwaway villain for an issue or so, actually Al is singing his praises and has listed so many different powers from him i don't even remember him having any of those. So this should be a entertaining encounter.

5. There will also be some third parties entering the chaos.

6. There is a slight chance some of the X-men might be making an appearance in the future.

BANNED

immortalhulk33.jpg

MMORTAL HULK #33 WRITTEN BY AL EWING WITH ART BY JOE BENNETT AND COVER BY ALEX ROSS

Celebrating 750 ISSUES of the INCREDIBLE HULK! Something is wrong. Something has compromised the simulacrum.

EXTRA-SIZE HULK-SMASHING ACTION! Banner is refusing to yield. Something is wrong. PLUS! ENTER…THE THOUGHTFUL MAN!

Something is wrong. Something is wrong. Something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    immortalhulk33.jpg

MMORTAL HULK #33 WRITTEN BY AL EWING WITH ART BY JOE BENNETT AND COVER BY ALEX ROSS

Celebrating 750 ISSUES of the INCREDIBLE HULK! Something is wrong. Something has compromised the simulacrum.

EXTRA-SIZE HULK-SMASHING ACTION! Banner is refusing to yield. Something is wrong. PLUS! ENTER…THE THOUGHTFUL MAN!

Something is wrong. Something is wrong. Something is wrong.
    Source of this description? I had to actually google what "simulacrum" means lol. So

1. Something has ruined Xenmu's scheme/image.
    2. Metacrisis shenanigans.

Probably the former considering what's said in the video.

BANNED

Source of this description? I had to actually google what "simulacrum" means lol. So

1. Something has ruined Xenmu's scheme/image.
    2. Metacrisis shenanigans.

Probably the former considering what's said in the video.
    I got it from Bleeding Cool, also if you missed i posted a link above with an interview Al just did, it has some really interesting stuff in it, including 2 preview images from issue 29 i think.

All of this is very exciting! Finally we'll see the Leader (thoughtful man, I believe) and his plans.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Art by Alan Kupperberg of the Thing watching the Bill Bixby Hulk TV show from Marvel Two-In-One #46 (December, 1978).

Excellent issue. The last page alone is so great.

PS: Lol at people complaining about Minotaur himself being a threat to the Hulk.

The Leader coming back from the dead in Pak's run with little explanation (Disregarding his return in Bruce Jones) actually fits the gamma immortality thing pretty well. (Also his other deaths-didn't he also get shot in Thunderbolts?).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth