Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171
Results 2,551 to 2,556 of 2556
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Since we are mentioning Incoming.

While i definitely enjoyed the talk Samson and Fixit had, i was very much disappointed by the Incoming book as a whole. It was definitely marketed as a murder mystery that unravels across all the pages, it wasn't. The murder and the mystery were very brief, almost all of it was just about selling and advertising various other books, most of which were as far removed from the murder mystery as humanly possible.

IMO that was a crappy thing to do Marvel.
    The best part of the issue for me was the conversation between Samson and Joe Fixit. It was a great insight into Joe’s mindset and continuing maturation, while also staying true to the core of his personality. Plus, it hints at things that may come to pass in immortal hulk regarding the power struggle within Bruce’s System.

Astonishing Member

Immortal Hulk#28 was yet another interesting story of this run.
    All though a story having two artists do not always help reading it in Immortal Hulk was interesting how the two diferent art styles combined to make it a interesting read.
    Speaking of the artists of this issue,Tom Reilly art reminds me of Chris Samnee art style.
    Looking forward to read now the Minotaur and Xemnu fight against the Hulk in th next stories.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 12-28-2019 at 12:59 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    The best part of the issue for me was the conversation between Samson and Joe Fixit. It was a great insight into Joe’s mindset and continuing maturation, while also staying true to the core of his personality. Plus, it hints at things that may come to pass in immortal hulk regarding the power struggle within Bruce’s System.
    Oh yea i agree with that, there is going to be some power struggle at some point with all the Hulks. I am actually almost certain Green Scar is gonna come back at some point too.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Oh yea i agree with that, there is going to be some power struggle at some point with all the Hulks. I am actually almost certain Green Scar is gonna come back at some point too.
    I would love Gravage/green scar to come back. As much as I like the unpredictability of the Devil Hulk, I miss the more heroic side of the character that Gravage embodies.

This run continues to amaze me, great stuff.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I'm curious to see the Professor. As I mentioned Jeff has drawn him before, but I'd be interested on how he uses him in his current style. It'd be kind of funny if the transformation looks less traumatic then the Devil Hulk, as in the Jenkins run Bruce seemed to be most comfortable with letting the Professor walk around (Having him mainly deal with the Dogs of War stuff and later getting Bruce's cure), as opposed to the more unpredictable Savage and Fixit-although the Professor did have his unstable periods at times.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth