Page 131 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2556
    Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Absolute Carnage: Immortal Hulk #1 Unknown Comics NYCC 2019 Exclusive by Mico Suayan

Looks pretty sick. I wonder if this confirms Ross makes an actual return.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I hope it is not the case. It should only happen in AC, imho.

The Hulk/Namor confrontation should be fun. They really can't stand each other that much..... (Funny thing is they used to share TTA as well)
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    The Hulk/Namor confrontation should be fun. They really can't stand each other that much..... (Funny thing is they used to share TTA as well)
    I love their mix of friendship/respect and rivalry. They are Marvel's quintessential antiheroes!

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    I love their mix of friendship/respect and rivalry. They are Marvel's quintessential antiheroes!
    This still cracks me up....

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    This still cracks me up....

LOL! I didn't remember that. Hulk is so mischievous.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #270
    Cover Date: April 1982
    Sale Date: January 12th, 1982
    Writer: Bill Mantlo
    Artist: Sal Buscema
    Letterer: Jim Novak
    Colorist: Bob Sharen
    Editor: Al Milgrom

“The Goliath, The Gargoyle and the Galaxy Master!”

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Betty Ross, Rick Jones, Bereet, Amphibion, Torgo, Dark Crawler, Empress Daydra,
    Villains: The Galaxy Master and the Abomination
    Synopsis: Open to Rick Jones being bombarded by gamma rays, in hopes of turning himself into another Hulk. Betty Ross stands behind the protective glass in horror recalling the events from last issue. She smashes the power generator with a chair and is able to gain access to the chamber, but is helpless to save Rick. Suddenly, Bereet arrives…
    Aboard the Empress Daydra’s space cruiser, the Hulk is briefed on the Galaxy Master’s minion, who the brute recognizes as the Abomination. He’s transported to his location and they begin to fight. The Abomination thrashes the Hulk in a series of quick and brutal blows, as his power levels have been restored to their original base. However, the Hulk’s old adage of “the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets!” hasn’t changed – and he makes his comeback. Amphibion, Torgo and Dark Crawler have been dispatched to face the Galaxy Master head-on and begin to feel a shift in his defenses. The space monster beams the Hulk and Abomination to a nearby asteroid and siphons the Abomination’s extra strength back to him in hopes of repelling their attack. The Abomination takes on the Hulk-Hunters while the Hulk tackles the Galaxy Master. He easily dispatches the space monster’s defenses until he bombards him with gamma radiation. Impossibly, the Hulk begins re-directing the gamma energy back at the Galaxy Master and leaps into him, causing him to explode. The pain from this sends the Abomination reeling into the depths of space, and the Hulk into the unknown….

Commentary: My first comic ever! I’d always assumed it was #296, but nope – there’s a picture of me smugly grinning and holding this issue at age 6. I don’t remember a damn thing about it, hah! Sal seemed to have trouble remembering the Abomination had two toes again…he doesn’t get this right until #288. Interesting item in the letter column too – Mantlo had a letter published after reading TTA #87…which puts the kibosh on my thinking he didn’t ready those early stories. Still, he’s either making things up or not remembering the story.

Absolute Carnage #3

Not super stoked for #4 or the Tie In. Cates could surprise me buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    Yes it's Namor.

I wonder if the reason Namor is appearing in the IH is because in the Invaders run he is also going after the Roxxon corporation, so perhaps Al Ewing and Chip Zdarsky are talking to one another about it.
    I know Namor is a member of the Invaders, but one would wonder when Dr. Strange and the Defenders should show up to help. Hulk and Namor confrontation should be interesting given what has become to the both of them.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Woot! Hulk finally wore a symbiote. But my main issue is,the Bruce in today's issue of Absolute Carnage doesn't really line up with the one we have now. I'm wondering if Cates is using the "Devil Hulk" at all? Carnage made it seem like he killed Bruce, so who knows. Also, why would he be willing to team-up with Cap and the rest of the Avengers again? They killed Bruce and Thing just got done having a fight with Hulk.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Absolute Carnage #3

Not super stoked for #4 or the Tie In. Cates could surprise me buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
    I think the tie-in will be fine, it's probably gonna have Hulk fight a symbiote possessed Red Hulk beat him up or something which will lead into Absolute Carnage #3 and Banners involvement in it but yea as for Absolute Carnage #4, it's pretty obvious what will happen, Hulk is somehow going to job to Carnage there.

Loved Carnage's "what the f#"face when He got punched!!

IMMORTAL HULK #28
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    2020 VARIANT COVER BY DALE KEOWN
    • Are your children normal? Are they respectful of you and other approved authority figures? Do they have a poster of the Punisher on their wall?
    • Or are they angry and discourteous? Do they embrace difficult and/or dangerous concepts, such as protest and the environment? Do they stand with the Hulk?
    • Ask yourself: Are your children normal… or have they joined the TEEN BRIGADE?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IMMORTAL HULK #28
    • Are your children normal? Are they respectful of you and other approved authority figures? Do they have a poster of the Punisher on their wall?
    • Or are they angry and discourteous? Do they embrace difficult and/or dangerous concepts, such as protest and the environment? Do they stand with the Hulk?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    so does the new teen brigade use social media/mobile apps instead of CB radios?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IMMORTAL HULK #28
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Man, Ewing never ceases to surprise me! And I love how he always explore the concept "Man, Monster, or both??" Can't wait to see the cover, btw!