Page 119 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2556
    Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Immortal Hulk on his Iron Throne

Badass!
    This might be from the XL #25 issue.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    This might be from the XL #25 issue.
    I am pretty sure it's from either issue 23 or maybe issue 24, it's probably right after he beats Fortein and takes over Shadow Base. Issue 25 seems to be a different kind of beast entirely, an issue taking place billions of years into the future where we will see a very different kind of Hulk.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    He seems a bit less "tough guy" and more "Wise guy" I think. Maybe because he doesn't quite have the proper body.
    That's how I see it too. He seems too happy to be out (and it could be anytime now) after so much time on the shelf. Imo, that's natural (and Ewing's voice for him at his first appearance was just about perfect).

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I was really thrilled at the time to here that Marvel Television was working on a Hulk show. I was thrilled that Guillermo Del Toro was attached to it and thrilled about the possibilities. He even opened up a thread on his website and responded to the posters. What was even more thrilling; like me; he wanted this show to be outside the Marvel Movie Universe with a different younger take on the character. At the time he said he was referencing mostly Peter David's and Greg Pak's runs on the character for his inspiration. It's a shame we never got to and probably will never get to see him make the show.

https://www.cbr.com/whatever-happene...-toro-hulk-tv/
    Yeah! That was a happy day. I recall I went to the Del Toro's forum, and had a confirmation there. Couldn't be more excited...For the first time we could've had a layered, complex character, as he should be.But then the MCU happened. :/

Inked version of Iron Throne Hulk!

Wow!

Fantastic Member

Am i the only one that looks at Hulk sitting on the throne and hears Motorhead - King of Kings playing in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Yeah! That was a happy day. I recall I went to the Del Toro's forum, and had a confirmation there. Couldn't be more excited...For the first time we could've had a layered, complex character, as he should be.But then the MCU happened. :/
    Yeap. Hulk needs a television show with a creative team that will not divert too much from the comic as source material.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Yeap. Hulk needs a television show with a creative team that will not divert too much from the comic as source material.
    I seconded this idea.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Covers for Immortal Hulk #20 (3rd printing!) and Immortal Hulk #22 (2nd printing!):

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...-4th-printing/

With all the Bennett artwork posted recently it had me thinking, what's the deal with him working on Shazam and someone mentioned his own project as well. Is he planning to move on?
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

With all the Bennett artwork posted recently it had me thinking, what's the deal with him working on Shazam and someone mentioned his own project as well. Is he planning to move on?
    Probably, but it would explain #25 getting delayed and #21 having a guest artist.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    Am i the only one that looks at Hulk sitting on the throne and hears Motorhead - King of Kings playing in my head.
    I hear the TV show theme playing

If Hulk Generation means what I think it means, he may not be lonely for long.

Immortal Hulk November 2019 Solicits
    IMMORTAL HULK #26
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    He’s got an underground fortress. He has powerful allies. He’s even got henchmen.
    He’s got everything he needs to declare war on human society as we know it. He’s the most dangerous man in the world...
    ...and BRUCE BANNER is just getting started.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #27
    2099 VARIANT COVER BY Tom Raney
    Some monsters are born from gamma... other monsters worship a different kind of green.
    In his war on the human world, the Immortal Hulk is taking the fight to its lords and masters - the Roxxon Corporation.
    But when you mess with THE MINOTAUR... you get the horns.

Anyone notice who is missing from the Shadow Crew?

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Immortal Hulk November 2019 Solicits
    IMMORTAL HULK #26
    He’s got an underground fortress. He has powerful allies. He’s even got henchmen.
    He’s got everything he needs to declare war on human society as we know it. He’s the most dangerous man in the world...
    ...and BRUCE BANNER is just getting started.

IMMORTAL HULK #27
    2099 VARIANT COVER BY Tom Raney
    Some monsters are born from gamma... other monsters worship a different kind of green.
    In his war on the human world, the Immortal Hulk is taking the fight to its lords and masters - the Roxxon Corporation.
    But when you mess with THE MINOTAUR... you get the horns.
    Excellent!!! This is what I've been saying for years "Banner" needs to have a purpose and direction. Just give him back his full mental capacity and he'll be kick @$$!!!