Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1267
  1. #1006

    Default

    And there is more:

    In response to
    @JasonVerve

    IH isn't ending or being relaunched, it's just someone stirring the pot a little for clicks.

    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...879007744?s=20

  2. #1007
    Spectacular Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Obviously, it's not canceled. Oh Jude Terror and Bleedingcool...



    In response to
    @AntaresMHD
    and
    @JasonVerve

    It's not. We're already talking covers for #26-#28.

    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...686121986?s=20
    Wew, that's a bit of relief. I wonder what the deal is with Vol 5. only having 4 issues. inb4 Marvel's trying to swindle more bucks.

  3. #1008
    Incredible Member Harpoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    579

    Default

    I think volume 5 will only have 4 issues because it sounds like #24 is the end of the Shadow Base arc, so it'd make sense to bookend it there rather than the start of what comes next.

  4. #1009
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Yeah, it was one of the moments He displayed when he introduced the Immortal Hulk during No Surrender:

    Can someone tell me what are the stories behind all these deaths ?
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

  5. #1010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I think volume 5 will only have 4 issues because it sounds like #24 is the end of the Shadow Base arc, so it'd make sense to bookend it there rather than the start of what comes next.
    Also, they have to avoid, as much as possible, any hint for #25.

  6. #1011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    Can someone tell me what are the stories behind all these deaths ?
    lordozone, they are:

    Avengers: Ultron Forever, Tales to Astonish #70, Incredible Hulk #225, 367, 446 & Indestructible Hulk #20

  7. #1012
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    lordozone, they are:

    Avengers: Ultron Forever, Tales to Astonish #70, Incredible Hulk #225, 367, 446 & Indestructible Hulk #20
    Thank you
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

  8. #1013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    Thank you
    Don't thank me. Thank a friend of mine who's basically an Hulk encyclopeda!

  9. #1014
    Unapologetic Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Department H
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    Where can I find a reasonable reprints of Incredible Hulk 180 and 181? Kinda like Marvel Tales reprinted Spider-Man books, that’s what I’m looking for.

  10. #1015
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    120

    Default

    The only thing i could see is if they rename it Immoral Hulk if he decides to destroy the world

    I think Banner's choice will be whether to side with the Hulk or not in his goal.

  11. #1016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Where can I find a reasonable reprints of Incredible Hulk 180 and 181? Kinda like Marvel Tales reprinted Spider-Man books, that’s what I’m looking for.
    I honestly don't know about #180, but we recently had the Incredible Hulk #181 True Believers reprint.

  12. #1017
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Has She-Hulk appeared in this series? I haven't had the chance to read it yet.

  13. #1018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Has She-Hulk appeared in this series? I haven't had the chance to read it yet.
    hopefully not. I'm not sure how she would react to the horror-based stuff going on, TOBA, green door, etc. She's generally not a "darker" character as far as her outlook.

  14. #1019
    Astonishing Member Overhazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully not. I'm not sure how she would react to the horror-based stuff going on, TOBA, green door, etc. She's generally not a "darker" character as far as her outlook.
    She appeared when Devil Hulk fought the avengers. He called her out on acting like Savage Hulk, knocked out one of Thor's teeth, and that's where he got his name.

  15. #1020
    Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kuna, Idaho
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Where can I find a reasonable reprints of Incredible Hulk 180 and 181? Kinda like Marvel Tales reprinted Spider-Man books, that’s what I’m looking for.
    This one came out in 1986:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •