Page 149 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2556

so the new issue comes out today? So how has it been received so far?

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

That was out of this world!

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    why is tom taylor writing it lol

BANNED

I hate this... it's literally just jumping on the Immortal Hulk hype and with Spiderman no less who clearly doesn't need it, i literally have no idea why this even exists.

Can't other writers just give Al a break, he is trying to write a very personal and self containing story without going into events and stuff and he gets dragged into them on every corner...

In other news, Al actually confirmed we will be going back to the 9th cosmos

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1187106316248109056

Which is just, perfect.

All-New Member

I hate mashups like this. If it's meant to be comedy relief then fine, but this isn't something that I will likely purchase.

Fantastic Member

I just dropped by here to say that I have been waiting for the last panel of #25 for the last 20 issues. =)
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhenley View Post
    I hate mashups like this. If it's meant to be comedy relief then fine, but this isn't something that I will likely purchase.
    Believe it or not this actually has historical precedent...

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Web_o...r-Man_Vol_1_70
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I hate this... it's literally just jumping on the Immortal Hulk hype and with Spiderman no less who clearly doesn't need it, i literally have no idea why this even exists.

Can't other writers just give Al a break, he is trying to write a very personal and self containing story without going into events and stuff and he gets dragged into them on every corner...

In other news, Al actually confirmed we will be going back to the 9th cosmos

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1187106316248109056

Which is just, perfect.
    The ending is in present day. Thats what he’ll get back to. 9th Cosmos stories are prolly donezo! Its about avoiding THAT future now!

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    The ending is in present day. Thats what he’ll get back to. 9th Cosmos stories are prolly donezo! Its about avoiding THAT future now!
    I love the spiderman and Hulk fusion. I can't wait to read it. Lol

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

So after reading issue 25, i realize that was the one below all all along. He destroyed the soul of Bruce banner and possessed the body of the hulk. Towards the ending of the issue, Bruce banner was crying for help. He even called joefixit for help as well. That was depressing.

What an amazing issue!!!!!!!! It's epic in scope, terrifying and that ending is so depressing, poor Bruce

spoilers:
    The three splash pages with the One Below All just after Par%l made contact with it are the stuff of nightmares
    end of spoilers

Also I'm really happy to see

spoilers:
    the return of the Leader
    end of spoilers

So yeah fantastic writing by Al Ewing and the art by Germán García is so beautiful and perfect for this kind of story. Honestly one of my favorite issue of the whole run and after seeing the Ewing's tweet posted by Intothevoid, I can't wait to see what's next for the 9th cosmos

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    Hmm, probably right. Although i am not sure that future can be avoided tbh.

Well I wanted Leader back and by God that was a hell of a way to bring him into this run. Great issue, feels like we know what the endgame is now, stopping TOBA from possessing Hulk. Although given that it’s Leader who found the message who knows how things are going to play out?

WHAT. THE. ****.

Immortal Hulk is lightyears ahead of any other current comic in terms of quality. It's mindblowing!

Ewing work has been legendary.