Page 163 of 171 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2556
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

The last page alone makes it incredible. A game changer!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I'd love to supervise making an animated series tackling the Hulk's journey through the decades, and hope to make it a great take on his journey.
    I don't want to shy away from anything important to the Hulk mythos, especially the macroverse which is barely even touched in other media.

I think taking Dale Kewon's Hulk design might be the choice I'd go with, but I don't want to have the Hulk be that massive.
    I'd like to see a new Hulk solo series, not based on "Agents of Smash" (though I'm glad that was successful). I guess at this point the producers' inclination would be to cherry pick from his overall history, but I'd be more enthused to mainly use characters from the first 25 years or so. Not really feeling the Pantheon and most of the characters from that era forward. I would also feel that the current comic arcs are too dark for an episodic animated show. Fine for the comics, though. Hopefully Mr. Ewing gets to continue his arcs.

Out of curiosity, that letter in the back asking about a counterpart to Gamma – did anybody pick up what he was referencing? I know it doesn't much matter because Ewing said that's not likely where he's going with it, but I'm curious nonetheless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Out of curiosity, that letter in the back asking about a counterpart to Gamma – did anybody pick up what he was referencing? I know it doesn't much matter because Ewing said that's not likely where he's going with it, but I'm curious nonetheless.
    He says they've been dropping hints about it already and only thing that has been countering Hulk so far has been a different kind of radiation UV radiation or simply put light. If Ewing isn't referring to his i am not sure what else he would be referring to.

Mighty Member

A good issue, better than most comics this month. But I think that we have lost what made this run so special: the body horror, the underlying fear, the terrifying visions of Joe Bennett. The only Cronenbergian mutation was in the shadow..

This was a very good issue, but too classic for me: The bad guy is cartoonishly evil (I alway have a problem with vilains who kill their henchmen or employees for no good reasons: why any talented people would want to work for him...: from a business perspective, it's just stupid), and there is no doubt that the Hulk is right to fight a war criminal who did crime against humanity... and I prefer when we are not sure of the intentions of this Hulk.

But Ewing continue to be one the best writer of Marvel and even if this arc is too classic compared with his first issues, it's still very entertaining and well-written.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

BANNED

BTW this issue was amazing, i am so glad Hulk finally lost his weakness, the stakes have never been higher now.

My friend who is a big Superman fan isn't gonna be happy about it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    He says they've been dropping hints about it already and only thing that has been countering Hulk so far has been a different kind of radiation UV radiation or simply put light. If Ewing isn't referring to his i am not sure what else he would be referring to.
    Oh, I meant the letter writer, not Ewing.

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 4.23.10 PM.jpg

Ewing says that he thinks the guy is barking up the wrong tree, but I'm still interested in what tree that would have been.

Again, it's been a long time since I've seen such an amazing last page. Had to use it as my new wallpaper!

I will kinda miss the sunlight weakness.

Well, as Ewing has said, Hulk is now a system. I guess He'll have the best of every part of the system.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    -I know people'll say Dario's defenses of their data was poor/stupid, but think about it. You have the BERSERKERS who clobbered Thor and other high-level beings. Most people couldn't get past them and Dario said it himself: no one would go after them at their home turf.
    Thing is... it makes no sense whatsoever in this day and age for one server farm to be such a weak spot, especially with stuff like "RoxxFace" - Facebook has servers all around the world working in redundancy. So do most other major websites, either on their own or through something like Amazon Web Services. Partly to give faster response times and partly to avoid... well, if I say "something like this", you'll understand that I mean "everything collapsing offline because a server farm goes down for external reasons" rather than specifically "a giant green man destroying the building with his fists", right? Most downtime is due to lack of capacity (either organically when something big happens or because of a distributed denial of service attack) or some configuration cock-up/bug that propagates across all the servers, not because a data centre's down.

Ewing feels at least a decade out of date on that point.
    Last edited by SanityOrMadness; 11-20-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Thing is... it makes no sense whatsoever in this day and age for one server farm to be such a weak spot, especially with stuff like "RoxxFace" - Facebook has servers all around the world working in redundancy. So do most other major websites, either on their own or through something like Amazon Web Services. Partly to give faster response times and partly to avoid... well, if I say "something like this", you'll understand that I mean "everything collapsing offline because a server farm goes down for external reasons" rather than specifically "a giant green man destroying the building with his fists", right? Most downtime is due to lack of capacity (either organically when something big happens or because of a distributed denial of service attack) or some configuration cock-up/bug that propagates across all the servers, not because a data centre's down.

Ewing feels at least a decade out of date on that point.
    I think the idea is that they didn't want anyone getting access to their servers. You never know when Stark, or some superhacker, or technopath, or magician is gonna stumble upon your system, (not the Marvel Universe anyway.) So it might make sense to store everything in one location which is defensible and have internal redundancy rather than scattering everything everywhere.

Admittedly, not necessarily the best plan, but something I can see a corrupt corporation coming up with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    BTW this issue was amazing, i am so glad Hulk finally lost his weakness, the stakes have never been higher now.

My friend who is a big Superman fan isn't gonna be happy about it lol.
    Oh gee I wonder who you could be talking about

Seriously what a great issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    It also explains why Ross was able to remain in control while in his red hulk form since he didn’t get his gamma energy from Bruce.

Though come to think of it, I wonder why Betty seemed so mentally unstable in her Red She-hulk form during Pak’s run. Perhaps the fan theory of her possibly being bi-polar is true. And I believe she was revealed to have a “savage” personality as well in her own series.
    I think Betty had some mental issues going back to the 70s I think.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth