Page 168 of 171 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2556

Bennet also drew the issue where the leader "died"way back in Jenkin's #31, which was sort of an even more grotesque version of the Peter David/Mcfarlane Leader design.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Goddamn Bennetts artwork is gorgeous...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Hulk vs Kaijus!

hmm. Given time, Hulk could have defeated Surtur.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Another good issue, I need to brush up on my knowledge of Xandu(?) The Living Hulk. But I’m very excited to see what Ewing plans to do with him.

Yeah that’s a great design, fits the horror vibe perfectly.
    Xemnu was in a lot of Defenders issues. Those comics could get pretty trippy. A tamer Doom Patrol.

Going by the cover with the TVs, it's likely Xemnu's appearance is going to be derived from his appearance in Marvel Feature #3, a Defenders story where Xemnu was hypnotizing children through a television show called the Astro-Nuts. This tracks with the idea of Roxxon packaging the Hulk, and it's also fitting as that issue was, AFAIK, the first time a Marvel Monster era Monster had been used in a Marvel Age story, furthering the "Hulk-That-Was" part of the story.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I am still wondering about the simulacrum from the last solicitation. It could be so many things.

BANNED

I am still wondering about the simulacrum from the last solicitation. It could be so many things.
    Wasn't simulcrum the robot Hulk that Leader used or something like that in the past? This makes me think, what if Gammon makes a comeback, last time we saw him he was talking to Leader and it looked like they were about to team up.

Btw quick question where did you find those sketches? They aren't uploaded to Joe's facebook like usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Wasn't simulcrum the robot Hulk that Leader used or something like that in the past? This makes me think, what if Gammon makes a comeback, last time we saw him he was talking to Leader and it looked like they were about to team up.

Btw quick question where did you find those sketches? They aren't uploaded to Joe's facebook like usually.
    He uploaded them on Facebook later, and they're now on his Instagram. Guess he put them yesterday.

BANNED

He uploaded them on Facebook later, and they're now on his Instagram. Guess he put them yesterday.
    Thanks, forgot about his Instagram completely.

It'd be interesting to see Devil-who has also been compared to the Maestro-or "The big guy" go against Gammon, since Gammon was based on his "smart" version (I think Ewing also confirmed that Doc Green was simply an augmented savage in his letters reply recently).

Or it could just be one of those weird pink creatures the Leader used to use.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It'd be interesting to see Devil-who has also been compared to the Maestro-or "The big guy" go against Gammon, since Gammon was based on his "smart" version (I think Ewing also confirmed that Doc Green was simply an augmented savage in his letters reply recently).

Or it could just be one of those weird pink creatures the Leader used to use.
    Yea he did confirm Doc Green is just a super smart version of Savage Hulk thanks to the Extremis.

As for Gammon, Al did say on twitter a few months ago that he has been thinking on how to bring Gammon into the story but it's not anything still set in stone. Personally would love to see it, there is a ton of potential in a rogue Hulk/Banner A.I.

Gammon has a lot of potential. Easily the best thing to come out from Duggan's run!

BANNED

In Doomsday Clock #12, they straight up name drop Thor and Hulk and even state Hulk is stronger than Doomsday.

RCO034_1576662486.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    In Doomsday Clock #12, they straight up name drop Thor and Hulk and even state Hulk is stronger than Doomsday.

RCO034_1576662486.jpg
    I loved this page but you really should’ve put it in spoilers man lol.

Fantastic Member

Ha! And it happens on my birthday