Page 63 of 171 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    so dulk gets weaker if he gets too angry?
    I don't think Devil Hulk is supposed to be stronger than a raging Savage Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    ASPEN Partners With MARVEL For IMMORTAL HULK and BLACK CAT Variants

Aspen Comics is following up their past sell out Marvel Comics AspenStore.com exclusive variants with two new cover sets by superstar artist Dale Keown and Aspen founder Michael Turner, with colors by Peter Steigerwald, available for pre-order starting on June 17th at 10:00 am (Eastern standard time, 7:00 am pacific) and limited quantities will be available at the Aspen Comics Booth #2320 at Comic Con: International: San Diego 2019.

The publisher will debut The Immortal Hulk #20 Dale Keown and Peter Steigerwald www.AspenStore.com virgin variant cover limited to 1500 copies along with The Immortal Hulk #20 “Gray Hulk” virgin variant limited to 1000 copies, and only available in the cover set.

https://www.newsarama.com/45570-aspe...-variants.html
    very cool. I wish I could get these as posters, and the gray hulk image as a t-shirt.

Variant Covers.

I get that the boost sales, but think Marvel would do better making sure that all there characters got the effort, talent, and heart that Ewing and Bennett have been giving each issue.

Not to forget the job Alex Ross has been doing on the covers. Stellar

Fantastic Member

Dave Keowns art hasn't been that great honestly, even for comics.

In the past he was insane, i mean just look at his work on Hulk: The End, but then you compare it to Hulk: Last Call and it's worlds apart.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Correct. Once he reverts to Savage hulk, he will still get stronger and angrier.

Immortal Hulk #2 variant by Gabriel DelOtto

By the way, Immortal Hulk #19 was the best reviewed comic of the week by a good margin, with an average of 9.4, while the second place(s) had 8.9.

https://comicbookroundup.com/comic-b...mortal-hulk/19

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I honestly think he's as strong as green scar during WWH... which is way stronger than a raging savage hulk.

Fantastic Member

I honestly think he's as strong as green scar during WWH... which is way stronger than a raging savage hulk.
    I don't think he is at WWH levels. Green Scar in general seems to be more powerful, the only thing Devil Hulk has over him is his healing factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    I don't think he is at WWH levels. Green Scar in general seems to be more powerful, the only thing Devil Hulk has over him is his healing factor.
    ehhh ... as always hulk is as strong as he needs to be. One of the few characters who's powers are literally tied to his mental/emotional state. I don't think there's much point to splitting the "who's stronger" hairs. There will be a personality that is meant to deal with said scenario and it will do so in a brutal fashion. Its seems like Ewing is really having fun exploring MPD as a medical condition and seeing how he can express it with the Hulk ... and I'm all in.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    ehhh ... as always hulk is as strong as he needs to be. One of the few characters who's powers are literally tied to his mental/emotional state. I don't think there's much point to splitting the "who's stronger" hairs. There will be a personality that is meant to deal with said scenario and it will do so in a brutal fashion. Its seems like Ewing is really having fun exploring MPD as a medical condition and seeing how he can express it with the Hulk ... and I'm all in.
    I mean sure, that's true with any hero really. But in terms of feats respectively I'd say WBH is definitely the strongest followed by WWH, then everyone else after that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post

i mean he basically took out thor in like 1 hit, broke his skull. That reminds me of what Green scar did to hercules

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    Best answer so far. In the end, the best we can say is that different incarnations have different base strengths and different rates concerning the madder/stronger aspect. IMO, of course.

i mean he basically took out thor in like 1 hit, broke his skull. That reminds me of what Green scar did to hercules
    Yeah, cracking thor's skull with one punch is more impressive than what WWH did to Ares, knocking him out with a single punch too.

I think that's less a question of being stronger, and more a question of being more vicious. Devil Hulk seemed to want to cause the Avengers as much physical and mental pain as he could without permanently harming them. He cracks Thor's skull, breaks She-Hulk mentally before knocking her out, peels Tony's army off him, makes it clear to Panther that he could kill him, vibranium suit and all, and hit's Cap just hard enough to cause him to bleed past the shield, while calling him out.

Most personalities are content to just swat the Avengers away until they leave or stop fighting. Devil Hulk wants to teach them a lesson.

Finally picked up my comics for the week. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! What an issue?! What I love about this series is that you genuinely don't have a clue about what will happen next.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!