Page 132 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2556
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so does the new teen brigade use social media/mobile apps instead of CB radios?
    Considering the times, probably.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so does the new teen brigade use social media/mobile apps instead of CB radios?
    The "modern" Teen Brigade are basically just hackers/undercover helpers for Superheroes in times of war, at least the was their early concept.

898989.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IMMORTAL HULK #28
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    2020 VARIANT COVER BY DALE KEOWN
    • Are your children normal? Are they respectful of you and other approved authority figures? Do they have a poster of the Punisher on their wall?
    • Or are they angry and discourteous? Do they embrace difficult and/or dangerous concepts, such as protest and the environment? Do they stand with the Hulk?
    • Ask yourself: Are your children normal… or have they joined the TEEN BRIGADE?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Lame.

These words are super lame. I'm not saying the book will be but wow.

Care about the environment and you too can be a planeteer!

Did I say Planeteer? I meant edgy edge boi.

Hope the Hulkateers are alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IMMORTAL HULK #28
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    2020 VARIANT COVER BY DALE KEOWN
    • Are your children normal? Are they respectful of you and other approved authority figures? Do they have a poster of the Punisher on their wall?
    • Or are they angry and discourteous? Do they embrace difficult and/or dangerous concepts, such as protest and the environment? Do they stand with the Hulk?
    • Ask yourself: Are your children normal… or have they joined the TEEN BRIGADE?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    This sounds interesting. I wonder who will be a part of the team. I'm also excited to see the cover.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Fantastic Member

Well that solicit was cringe, i think my idea of skipping the next arc is probably the best one.

The whole arc feels like filler to me or just bad decisions and i am not looking forward to hamfisted political messages, this coming from a guy who himself cares about the environment.

Still don't understand why we can't get back to the whole Hell thing, issues 11,12 and 13 laid out so much of the foundation, opened so many concepts and now more than 15 issues later we are still not going back to it...

Fantastic Member

So presumably this is where Cho steps

Cover for the solicitation.

Might be a bit of a spoiler, but it looks like the Hulk might be something like a Public Enemy #1?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    Well that solicit was cringe, i think my idea of skipping the next arc is probably the best one.

The whole arc feels like filler to me or just bad decisions and i am not looking forward to hamfisted political messages, this coming from a guy who himself cares about the environment.

Still don't understand why we can't get back to the whole Hell thing, issues 11,12 and 13 laid out so much of the foundation, opened so many concepts and now more than 15 issues later we are still not going back to it...
    Shockingly enough, the lowest selling 3 issue stint of Immortal Hulk was the Hulk in Hell arc 11-13. With 13 being lowest selling issue of the run to this day (40,500 range). The big sales gains didn’t hit till more familiar cast brought back in. So there was the jump up with 15. Then the big jump with 16. Some of that was retailer incentives based. While the book isnt beating Batman now, its in the 60k tier. A Top 20 book. Which for a Hulk book is great.

Ewing probably was responsible for a Metal Master being in Avengers No Surrender. Now will take the camp AF idea of the Teen Brigade and put their spin on it. At this point, I think Ewing and Bennett could turn The Toad Men into a horror threat!!

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Fantastic solicitation. And the cover is even better!

It's the most Al Ewing-ass Al Ewing solicit ever.

I love it.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Ross's cover seems to be using the actual 1977 Ben Cooper Halloween Masks, which is a super nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Ross's cover seems to be using the actual 1977 Ben Cooper Halloween Masks, which is a super nice touch.
    Dang, that's a deep pull.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    It's hinted heavily that he will appear in the main story, since Donny himself wants to use Hulk, Al mentions it here

https://www.cbr.com/interview-al-ewi...olute-carnage/

and then when he responds to the mail, he says Hulk does have a larger role to play in the crossover

Attachment 86652

The one thing i am worried is, while i do like Donny Cates writing, he is pretty much horrible when it comes to power level because his characters are all over the place. His Thanos runs is filled with inconsistencies and he even had Venom beat up Juggernaut, so i am worried he might have Hulk job to Carnage or something, even though realistically Carnage poses no threat to him.

Edit: And we got the answer from Al himself
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1169904773476143105
    Immortal Hulk will indeed appear in Absolute Carnage, will that be good or bad for the character, we have yet to find out.
    Have you forgotten Carnage is massively amped by the Knull god? Of course he will pose a threat to Hulk but Hulk will win anyways. also, Hulk gains the Venom symbiote and immediately punches Carnage, Carnage got scared and said "That really hurt".

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Al Ewing, again, hints about The Leader:

@LirhyaPetitPain

Hi @Al_Ewing, thank you for resurrecting Rick, can you now put the Leader in Immortal Hulk so I can RIP in peace? Thanks, xoxo

@Al_Ewing
    In response to
    @LirhyaPetitPain

Watch this space.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1173257102820876289
    Please ask him if Skaar will appear in Immortal hulk comic.

I won't lie. I love issue 23 but the only thing missing is the action. I'm not sure if Al Ewing sucks in Action battle. I want to feel the impact of his punch when punching monsters and stuff like that. When he was fighting the new abomination, it felt like a street level fight. Maybe the next issue will be a great fight. Correct me if I'm wrong.