Page 67 of 171 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2556
    Fantastic Member

Lots of True Believer editions... cheap way to see the first appearances of various incarnations.

I wonder how long it'll take before someone complains about Hulk 2099 though.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

IMMORTAL HULK #23
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    IMMORTAL WRAPAROUND Variant Cover by TBA

• The war has come home – and Shadow Base is the battleground.
    • The stage is set for the final confrontation between the new ABOMINATION...
    • ...and the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK #24
    WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY JOE BENNETT

• As the war with Shadow Base comes to a brutal, bloody end, Bruce Banner has a choice to make.
    • And the repercussions of that choice will have an effect on every single life on this planet...
    • ...including the IMMORTAL HULK.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

IMMORTAL HULK DIRECTOR’S CUT #3 & #4 (of 6)
    The horror has a name — and now it is unleashed in full graphic detail! Walter Langkowski is an ex-football star, a space diplomat and a beloved super hero. Walter Langkowski is charming, healthy and outgoing. Walter Langkowski is the opposite of Bruce Banner. And Walter Langkowski is going to die today, because he went looking for Banner…and found the Immortal Hulk. The critically acclaimed reinvention of one of Marvel’s biggest icons is re-presented in Director’s Cut form, complete with Joe Bennett’s savage pencils and more incredible behind-the-scenes bonus features! Reprinting IMMORTAL HULK # 3 & #4.
    ISSUE #3: 56 PGS./RATED T+ …$4.99
    ISSUE #4: 56 PGS./RATED T+ …$4.99

Sorry for that, guys! I was late! Anyway, holy s#!

I wonder what the choice Hulk will be forced to make. Unleash TOBA?? Channel his power at great cost for the humanity?

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

We crisis event now, boys!

Banner's choice.

Fantastic Member

September is looking to be a busy month.

Also

HULK: INCREDIBLE ORIGINS TPB
    Written by FRED VAN LENTE & JASON AARON
    Penciled by TOM FOWLER, MARC SILVESTRI
    & MICHAEL BROUSSARD
    Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    ON SALE OCTOBER 2019
    New York Times Best Seller Fred Van Lente and acclaimed artist Tom Fowler retell the gamma-spawned beginnings of the Green Goliath for a new generation! When Dr. Bruce Banner finds himself at the heart of a gamma bomb detonation, it unleashes something savage within him! Strap in for the explosive, definitive origin of the Incredible Hulk — and relive the debuts of Rick Jones, Betty Ross and the Hulk’s longtime nemesis, General “Thunderbolt” Ross! And don’t miss the introduction of a new villain who will soon haunt both the Hulk and Bruce Banner in the present day! Plus: The start of a new and decidedly different era in Hulk history, courtesy of Jason Aaron and Marc Silvestri!

Of all the people why did they have to give this to Jason Aaron... Ugh...

A friend post an interesting possibility about what could happen:

Maybe Bruce will replace Brian in Hell, and, with Brian on Earth, The One Bellow All will gain more (and it could a considerable amount of) power and influence in the Marvel Universe.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I don't mean to be an alarmist, but based on these new solicits and the fact that IH Vol 5 TPB only has 4 issues, there's a chance that this run is either being canceled or relaunched. Now, obviously, the former is very unlikely because it's selling fantastically (especially for a Hulk book) also Ewing mentioned he had 4 arcs in mind when he did an interview when #14 was out. So that leaves us with a possible relaunch...But why? Unless Ewng has a story reason in mind, it doesn't make much sense for Marvel to do it since the tittle "Immortal Hulk" is pretty much synonymous with quality so far.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    I don't mean to be an alarmist, but based on these new solicits and the fact that IH Vol 5 TPB only has 4 issues, there's a chance that this run is either being canceled or relaunched. Now, obviously, the former is very unlikely because it's selling fantastically (especially for a Hulk book) also Ewing mentioned he had 4 arcs in mind when he did an interview when #14 was out. So that leaves us with a possible relaunch...But why? Unless Ewng has a story reason in mind, it doesn't make much sense for Marvel to do it since the tittle "Immortal Hulk" is pretty much synonymous with quality so far.
    It's not getting canceled or relaunched, just a few days ago Ewing stated he is long term plans for Immortal Hulk and after all the success they would be crazy to either cancel or relaunch the book under another name. In fact Al has said once we reach 750 he has something special planned for that issue, which at this point i think we are like 20 or so issues away.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Probably just when the Arc is ending. Could be we're in for a title change or something though. Won't know till next month, most likely.

Although I don't know. Marvel has made a number of boneheaded decisions these last few years.

Like trying killing off and replace Hulk.

You can't kill Hulk!

Yeah, not canceled or relaunched at all. Much like ASM, Venom, FF will not be. Too successful, and as Subzero has said, there are big plans for #750 too.

The whole rumor came from Jude Terror at bleeding cool, whose most of his/her articles are either comical and, at the same, gives a few stabs in the Big Two.

We'll see.

I think this book is safe.

I read the most recent issue and I liked it overall. Seeing Hulk so badly hurt was wrenching. The Abomination is certainly living up to his name. He is quite gruesome indeed. My one complaint is that I would have liked to have seen more of the confrontation between Hulk and Abomination. I wanted more of a slug-fest between them. I hope their next fight is is a big one. Also, it was nice seeing Red Harpy as well and I look forward to seeing more of her.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

My LCS shorted me issue #19, so I had to order it FAST from mycomicshop.com...
    So I'm in the dark on the latest happenings...

Obviously, it's not canceled. Oh Jude Terror and Bleedingcool...

In response to
    @AntaresMHD
    and
    @JasonVerve

It's not. We're already talking covers for #26-#28.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...686121986?s=20