Page 88 of 171 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2556
    PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Copy cat and the Green Door anyone?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan90 View Post
    The newest issue was honestly predictable and a little boring. I think Ewing has bought into his own hype, "You will be shocked by the end of the issue 21". Oh right, Fortean becomes the newer, new Abomination.

You got me dude.

*Roll Eyes*

This was honestly the weakest issue of this run.
    I still found it very entertaining, a heck of a origin story IMO. But not every issue can be a gem, it still is comforting to know that even the weaker issues are better than anything else i have seen out there.

In the end if this is boring then wait for issue 25, that seems like one crazy book.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

The newest issue was honestly predictable and a little boring. I think Ewing has bought into his own hype, "You will be shocked by the end of the issue 21". Oh right, Fortean becomes the newer, new Abomination.

You got me dude.

*Roll Eyes*

This was honestly the weakest issue of this run.
    Are you honestly telling me that you foresaw Fortean becoming what he hates the most, ironically?

What's shocking about this issue is that when I first read it I thought that Fortean's 'meat hell' was a vision in his head. But looking at it again...

Did he just infest Shadowbase?

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Are you honestly telling me that you foresaw Fortean becoming what he hates the most, ironically?
    Yes, it's Ross' story with a different character.

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    I still found it very entertaining, a heck of a origin story IMO. But not every issue can be a gem, it still is comforting to know that even the weaker issues are better than anything else i have seen out there.

In the end if this is boring then wait for issue 25, that seems like one crazy book.
    Oh you can find it enjoyable I guess.

I'm little wary on issue 25 I guess, the overall story has grinded to a halt since TOBA saga IMO. We'll see how Ewing goes from here.

Also everything out there? Dude, it's good to have a great Hulk comic after nearly a decade of mediocrity but this is hardly the best comic at its best, much less best comic at its worst.

Fantastic Member

Oh you can find it enjoyable I guess.

I'm little wary on issue 25 I guess, the overall story has grinded to a halt since TOBA saga IMO. We'll see how Ewing goes from here.

Also everything out there? Dude, it's good to have a great Hulk comic after nearly a decade of mediocrity but this is hardly the best comic at its best, much less best comic at its worst.
    I disagree, the whole thing has been getting better and better for me personally and judging from the reviews the tens of thousands of people that jumped in on the series since the TOBA hell arc and the Eisner nominations i will say my judgement is pretty accurate here lol. As for issue 25, it looks like a banger, a multiversal Hulk is not something i expected but we will wait and see.

This is easily one of the best comic books out there, everything points to it and if you will please tell me some ongoing series at Marvel/DC that are better than this.

And now the wait...

Apparently we'll be hearing more from Joe next issue. Should be a gas.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    And now the wait...

Apparently we'll be hearing more from Joe next issue. Should be a gas.
    A 20 day wait sucks... but it sucks even more that we have to wait a whole month after that for issue 23.... Oh man i just wanna read issues 23-24-25 right now, just give me a time travel machine.

WWH gettin reprint and the Nightmare Armor makes an appearance. A good day this is.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Still shocked with this issue. That ending!
    Last edited by Immortal Hulk; 07-17-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WAKANDA FOREVER! View Post
    Copy cat and the Green Door anyone?
    Yep.

The survivors at Gamma Flight might just have more than they can handle when the bodies start rising.

Or not.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Not sure if anyone noticed, but during the part when young Fortean was talking to the priest about God's order in creation and such, the priest slowly starts getting more warped in each panel.

Fantastic Member

Also, confirmation that Doc Green was a smart childlike Hulk.

Makes sense that he wants to be the only one with his toys and the best. Simplistic thinking even though he was genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Also, confirmation that Doc Green was a smart childlike Hulk.

Makes sense that he wants to be the only one with his toys and the best. Simplistic thinking even though he was genius.
    Meh... .

Consider the source. Also Doc Green's actions fall inline with the merged Hulk a lot more, who everyone forgets could be a right prick.

The Savage Hulk might believe he was the strongest and make no bones about it, but, if anything showed ambivalence to outright contempt for anything to make him stronger or weaken others.

He already was the strongest, in his mind.