Page 101 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2556
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Got an answer: it happens between issues #20 and #22!
    Thanks again for the info
    I’m just coming to the end of Avengers No Surrender Trade (reading everything in trade format)
    Have everything in trade format upto Immortal Hulk #15 which I hope to have read by this time next month.

You mention Immortal Hulk Carnage takes place inbetween #20 and 22#? Without giving spoilers is that even possible? How does it manage to occur during two concurrent issues of Immortal Huk?
    I was expecting it to occur inbetween one issue not Two if you catch my drift?

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Octagon View Post
    I’m just coming to the end of Avengers No Surrender Trade (reading everything in trade format)
    Have everything in trade format upto Immortal Hulk #15 which I hope to have read by this time next month.

You mention Immortal Hulk Carnage takes place inbetween #20 and 22#? Without giving spoilers is that even possible? How does it manage to occur during two concurrent issues of Immortal Huk?
    I was expecting it to occur inbetween one issue not Two if you catch my drift?
    The best way to understand this is to treat those side events like annuals since they do not have any effects in the main book.

That's what Ewing said in his twitter accounts:

Keepin' it Green 💚 , Agent of G.I.R.L.
    @Ger_Downing

@Al_Ewing Is 'Absolute Carnage: Immortal Hulk' technically a part of 'Immortal Hulk' or is it like 'Immortal Hulk: The Best Defence' where it's more of a side mission that doesn't affect the main book? I was just wondering since this involves Thunderbolt Ross.

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

Replying to
    @Ger_Downing

More of a side mission. It'll be a nice juicy read for IMMORTAL HULK readers in terms of character insights, but it's not part of the main plot. It's an optional extra - I think of this and Best Defence as being our Annuals.].

Jason Moraes
    @JasonVerve

Replying to
    @Al_Ewing
    and
    @Ger_Downing

It will fit between which issues from Immortal Hulk? Thanks!

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

#20 and #22. (Hulk not being in #21 gives us room to put a lot of stuff in that gap.)

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...871132672?s=20

Spectacular Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    The best way to understand this is to treat those side events like annuals since they do not have any effects in the main book.

That's what Ewing said in his twitter accounts:

Keepin' it Green �� , Agent of G.I.R.L.
    @Ger_Downing

@Al_Ewing Is 'Absolute Carnage: Immortal Hulk' technically a part of 'Immortal Hulk' or is it like 'Immortal Hulk: The Best Defence' where it's more of a side mission that doesn't affect the main book? I was just wondering since this involves Thunderbolt Ross.

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

Replying to
    @Ger_Downing

More of a side mission. It'll be a nice juicy read for IMMORTAL HULK readers in terms of character insights, but it's not part of the main plot. It's an optional extra - I think of this and Best Defence as being our Annuals.].

Jason Moraes
    @JasonVerve

Replying to
    @Al_Ewing
    and
    @Ger_Downing

It will fit between which issues from Immortal Hulk? Thanks!

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

#20 and #22. (Hulk not being in #21 gives us room to put a lot of stuff in that gap.)

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...871132672?s=20
    Quote: “#20 and #22 (Hulk not being in #21 gives us room to put a lot of stuff in that gap.)”
    Ah this explains my confusion,but now makes sense.
    So basically because of Hulks absence in #21 it gives you license to read Absolute Carnage inbetween #20 & #21 or #21 & #22 basically which ever your preference as long as in this chronological time slot.
    Last edited by Dr.Octagon; 07-27-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Fantastic Member

Anyone catch The Green Door playing in QT's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood?

Some monsters created by Joe Bennett. Hulk will fight them in a couple of future issues!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

They all look like Kaiju, and share common design elements. I'm guessing they'll appear in issues after #25.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    They all look like Kaiju, and share common design elements. I'm guessing they'll appear in issues after #25.
    Actually Joe first called them Kaiju in his Facebook page.

Fantastic Member

Interesting creature designs, look cool. I wonder if they have more plot significance other than just random monsters thrown at Hulk. I am guessing they are from Hell, so Hulk will probably be spending some more time in Hell itself.

I'd say they're from some obscure place/part from the multiverse.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I did some minor digging and these creatures come from Mole Man's caverns. (Fantastic Four #1)

Bennett beven put those pics side by side with the ones from him. But they have a new design. The others are totally his creations, from what He posted.

I'm assuming that they are from some other realm or dimension; like the Great Beasts come from.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Sorry to be revisiting so many issues that were already discussed, but with my renewed interest in this series... I just have to.

So, Devil Hulk is being billed as Maestro. In the issue, Banner ponders on what to call this incarnation of Hulk, that is all Hulks. He actually stops short of completely saying the name, but I get the idea. I like the idea, as I recall many posters from many years ago when Paul Jenkins was writing the book believed that Devil Hulk was the Maestro, or was influenced in some form by him. This revelation gives us the chance to see what Maestro is really capable of. In most of his showings, the future alternative Universe Maestro has been shown as less of a threat than his potential should lead him to be; considering he is supposed to be the epitome of what Hulk could do... at least a mad insane Hulk. Most writers have failed miserably to deliver on this threat, especially after seeing what Hulk could do at World Breaker levels.

Being that he is "all Hulks," and called "Devil Hulk" by Bruce Banner, Doc Samson and a few of the superheroes, this leads me to believe that he is the one truly operating in the Tree of Life in the shadow side of it, the Qlipphoth. His motives are to get rid of humanity, as the Marvel Universe knows it. I wonder how this will pan out? How the other Gamma Affected People will join in? Al Ewing has been hinting at this possible destruction for a while now.
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 07-28-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

The thing is: does Banner truly knows Devil Hulk is the Maestro? Or is it only an intuition? How would He even know something like that?